serious concern, game stock car extreme

I am seriously worried. the simulator promised much, but what I see is that only draw graphics updates. seem to have forgotten how important physical. for example: engine maps, downloadable ers, q1q2q3, climatology, dynamic track and that promised more.

not if you have problems with the guy who makes you the plugins, but we would like to know the logbook of future updates.

a greeting.
google translate.

Umm? This sim has been gaining traction since day one. It's known to have the best physics out of any sim out there and not only do the developers ( Reiza ) put out big updates every now and then , the modding community is just simply kicking ass in it.

Don't ever be " Seriously worried " about a Sim that cost $25.00 and is the best in the business. If I knew this sim was going to turn out as good as what it has over the past two years....I would of gladly paid about 10 X more than what they asked for it. Sheeesh!

I agree that this well. but do not forget all you have not yet and do not know anything about when being. not if you live in Reiza, but lacks many things announced to the four winds. He promised pa 1.25 and 1.31 and go through where he is.

this is not a criticism, rather it is to keep us informed. To this day, the rFactor offers more possibilities. (rain, engine maps, easy access to all natural). Who also is doing and is the same as it did for rFactor.

I would like to see a post of Reiza with a list of what will be updated and in what order and priority. For my part I do not care graphics'm interested in physical (rain, wind, wear saved to different compounds of tire)

regards

They've already told us some things that they are working on, such as deforming tyres/tyre wear, possible weather in future, and they've told us about upcoming tracks and cars.

I don't know why you'd be "seriously worried" at all. Why is there this aura of self entitlement in the sim racing community? You bought a game based on stated features and content. Anything added to the game later is a bonus, not something you're owed.

There is already more than enough content and features for your money. Sit back, relax, and enjoy what we have until more comes along.

correct. just wanted to know if you are working on which promised. We've changed for the positive expectations that brings this simulator. but we have seen a pated in physical and we needed clarification.

repeat is no criticism. seen so far is very good and almost everything works perfectly.

It was posted in a different thread that we've had some issues with the programming side of things, which have resulted in the delays far in excess of what we originally hoped for. We should hopefully be able to make some clear progress with these things over the coming months though and very much appreciate people's patience with these things. However from my side of things, tracks, there has not been any let up and if anything we've done more than originally planned.

thanks for the reply. waited patiently such progress that will make this simulator a great simulator. I encourage anyway keep you posted on that one works and progress. although not're forced logically would be appreciated.

I can not even express how astonished i am towards Reiza's efforts they are putting in their sim. These days everything is about DLC, micro transactions, held back content to sell the sequel, flashy trailers but no in depth gameplay and all that.

What do the guys at Reiza do?

Offer us nearly endless content, bring out huge free updates, allow and support modding, communicate with us here on Race Department (most devs wouldn't have responded to such a thread) and work on updates to improve their great sim even more.

I know, i sound like a huge fanboy (guess i'm guilty of that *g*), but after years of being stuck in the rather hostile AAA FPS market, seeing a developer and a community being so passionate about their "little baby" is simply blowing me away.

Reiza has my full trust and full support and they have proven it over and over again that they deserve it. Just be a little patient, quality development takes some time.

Renato said in the latest interview that we should expect content to keep coming up until April. I reckon the roadmap has changed a bit now... Can you disclose what are the final plans for GSCE ? Will the wing flex and tire improvements still make their way into current version of GSCE or will you save it for another title ? Do you intend to wrap GSCE up in the coming months or do you have plans beyond that time ?

Thanks for any more info you can provide atm. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.7%