1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Serial problem

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

when i try to enter my serial after installation i get this message "all activation's associated with this serial number have been used"
    i sent to emails to Reiza sadly with no answer?any suggestions?
    thank you

2. have you waited 1-2 days for a email response?

when you activate your license key for the game, you get a license key in My Documents GSC Folder i believe or the main directory of the game, you should always keep that backed up :)

3. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

it's a week ,sadly when i reinstalled game i deleted everything

4. Definitely sales@reizastudios.com ? Response is usually better than that, so make sure it is the right email address.
    Hopefully someone from Reiza will see your post and respond.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Did you sent it to suPort, or to suPPort@.... 1 letter can make the difference here :).

7. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

double PP:)still no answer sadly

8. Did you get this sorted yet?

9. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

sadly no:(sent mails both to sales and support and nothing

10. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

11. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

12. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Yes, and you did not get a reply right? So, perhaps something went wrong with the emails, and they can check it out?
    I wasn't being ironical, I was just pointing out that there is more then 1 way of getting into contact.

In case you already have had the contact, but the answer gotten is not what you wanted, then it's a different balgame. But thats not what I understood from your previous postings.

13. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Hello Andrei - please contact me via PM with your Serial Number if you still havent had this looked at. It might be a case of emails not going through somehow.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

problem solved,thanks Reiza

• Like Like x 1
  15. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

So, not ironical, but succesfull :).

Good to hear its fixed, and thanks Reiza Studios for the great help again. Appreciate the quick actions.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi Guys

I have this problem of getting my Activations reset, i have sent emails to both sales
    &support at Reiza and no reply (i've not had this problem before,thier usually quite
    quick), so i don't know if the problem is my end or thiers, or infact some other problem.

Any help would be greatly recieved.

Thanks....Brian

Edit:just to let you guys know, this has now been resolved,by PM to Reiza....Thanks to all.

17. Sorry for such a noobish ?? but how do is send a PM i see option to start a conversation but not to send a pm,,in need of more activations

18. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

For activations you need to contact Reiza per email (see post #4 and #5)

19. Thanks for reply Bram i sent out a email last night..sorry just being to impatient ill give it a couple days