Sergio Perez

it will come with time,

It will be very interesting because i think Perez is better then Button at tire management.
I think though where Button will have him is in Qualifying and in changing conditions where we know Button is simply unreal.

So he will be Very effective on One Stopper races but the Question is Can we have a one Stopper in 2013??
he will be good at managing tires, regardless of stops.

Maybe sometimes a stop less can pay well if you treat the tires well, that´s where Perez and Button will shine.
More aggressive drivers might have to stop again, or suffer because they haven´t treated the tires well enough.

Before someone says an average driver could do what Massa does right now at Ferrari, remember how Fisichella jumped in his seat in 2009. (not talking about Badoer, as Badoer didn't race since '99, and even then he raced a Minardi)
Alonso is one of the best drivers, and the car is not one of the best cars at the moment, that's it.

The very same year my friend was exactly the one they now remember as the worst season in Ferrari history. So from that fact, i will say that no one wanted to have that seat in the Ferrari.
Kimi was struggling and either would have been Alonso who came in 2010 in Ferrari, as for Badoer or Fisi, on question about it, and that showed up

About Alonso's car in 2012 the way i see it, they haven't got a fast car but from where did they extracted the speed in the race i have no idea! That would remain a mystery! They had VERY STRONG car but not fast enough. And Vettel is just Vettel, he is perfect in any sense

I was enjoying your post up to this point.

I am glad you enjoyed. After all we all have our own opinions about certain things.

So, if you ask me, he is just perfect. I don't like only one thing with Vettel, on some occasions he is not thinking through and sometimes he can say things that are not so okay.

But on the other hand, he is perfect in way of driving, in strategic moves, when to push when to spare the car, when to be agressive when to calculate things. He is just so constant he is stable. There is only one highlight in his career so far when he cracked under pressure and that was in Montreal 2011. And i think he cracked because he was leading whole race and from nowhere showed up Button and suddenly he needed to push and made mistake, if he got a rhytm before it would be another thing.

You maybe like Alonso Hamilton Button and i respect that.
But i dont see why anyone wouldnt agree with me that after all penalties Vettel got with the car in 2010 he succeed, mentally and with driving.

In 2011 in a stable and fast car he was untouchable, even rumors spread that he couldnt drive in the middle of the pack, Think through why is that so.

In 2012 after a race with 7 first 7 diff winners he came out in the end with a relatively stronger car for a bit than the others and proved he can fight from the back. Abu Dhabi and Brazil? We witnessed history there...those drives were equal to the greatest by my opinion.

And see also from this angel ... Alonso i see he is showing up on twitter, Hamilton we all know had a little funny comments about Button following or not following him. What was Vettel doing? While everyone commented on his drive on his "luck" on that he is not the best that he will crack, Alonso moving three, two and one finger as the season was going to the closure, Vettel stayed calm and just tried to stay focus on his job.

Anyone else aside Vettel in this situation would have cracked towards the end of the season. Alonso Button Hamilton, anyone. Vettel was just looking down to his drive and i dont made this up, this is how it was for real.
Thats some character ...

I am glad you enjoyed. After all we all have our own opinions about certain things.

So, if you ask me, he is just perfect. I don't like only one thing with Vettel, on some occasions he is not thinking through and sometimes he can say things that are not so okay.

But on the other hand, he is perfect in way of driving, in strategic moves, when to push when to spare the car, when to be agressive when to calculate things. He is just so constant he is stable. There is only one highlight in his career so far when he cracked under pressure and that was in Montreal 2011. And i think he cracked because he was leading whole race and from nowhere showed up Button and suddenly he needed to push and made mistake, if he got a rhytm before it would be another thing.

You maybe like Alonso Hamilton Button and i respect that.
But i dont see why anyone wouldnt agree with me that after all penalties Vettel got with the car in 2010 he succeed, mentally and with driving.

In 2011 in a stable and fast car he was untouchable, even rumors spread that he couldnt drive in the middle of the pack, Think through why is that so.

In 2012 after a race with 7 first 7 diff winners he came out in the end with a relatively stronger car for a bit than the others and proved he can fight from the back. Abu Dhabi and Brazil? We witnessed history there...those drives were equal to the greatest by my opinion.
He is good I agree and very quick, but maybe I misunderstood how you used the word perfect. I'm guessing you mean his style is perfect?

If you mean his overall performance on the track, I would say he can get better. He is still prone to mistakes (as are most other drivers).

There are quite a few instances where this was highlighted and I think Brazil last year was one of them.

Maybe I'm being too harsh though. In Brazil, he was desperate and how can I blame him? It looked like he was about to lose the Championship so perhaps it was inevitable that he would make mistakes like nearly crash under the safety car.

I must say, I prefer watching his quali laps more than his races.

Maybe I'm being too harsh though. In Brazil, he was desperate and how can I blame him? It looked like he was about to lose the Championship so perhaps it was inevitable that he would make mistakes like nearly crash under the safety car.

I must say, I prefer watching his quali laps more than his races.

Then he looks alike Senna or something closely ? :p

About Brazil, yeah yeah he did mistakes :S well after all after so much stress and tensions about the last race its a really miracle how he managed in the end. I am sorry to the man who posted this group about Perez and we are talking about diff drivers, i would add this only, that when he was pushed by Bruno my balls freezzed! :D And around me were 5 guys screaming at me, shouting at me jumping, happy that Alonso would be champion. Fans of Button Hamilton and Alonso. All against up ME who was for Vettel.I nearly punched them :D

And 3 laps later? I saw him 6 seconds behind Alonso. Can u imagine their faces? :D I WAS SKY HIGH HAPPY!

He is just fantastic ... i say this because in a excellent car he extracted the maximum in 2011. Something just alike Schumacher did. Thats stability in driving and mentally. But thats for me.

Perez' new helmet for 2013:
71886_10151293996048043_238492577_n.png

I think though where Button will have him is in Qualifying and in changing conditions where we know Button is simply unreal.

I'm not so sure about the qualifying part, as Button hasn't got the best record in terms of qualifying his cars where they should be. But I definitely agree with you about Button having the wood over Perez in changing conditions.

I Think Button has the edge in Qualifying. In Last season Mclaren has 4 Front row lock out's and all of Button's times are just a tenth or tenth and Half less than Lewis's pole time. SO if the Car is good then Button can take pole like SPA.

They said they havent agreed with no one else and then Perez says his departure from the team. It is really bad, having known you havent being replaced by someone in who they invested so much time and money so you will understand, but they sacked him even saying they YET haven't someone who for sure will replace him.
Perez was true figther and i hope he finds his right team!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back