1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Sepang Update 3.0

Small change to add a Petronas Podium and Petronas adverts on Turn 15 Tower

1. Reddvers submitted a new resource:

Sepang Update - Small change to add a Petronas Podium and Petronas adverts on Turn 15 Tower

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. can you update sepang with heineken banner?

3. So sorry for not responding sooner. Lotsa stuff has been happening but I will be able to get Sepang and Suzuka done; hopefully by Sunday morning if not sooner.

Thanks for your patience :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Reddvers updated Sepang Update with a new update entry:

Sepang Update - Version 2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love Love x 1
  5. sorry the 2.0 update didn't work, no new tarmac, and just the pirelli banner have green parts on the two side...if i remember correctly, after first coner, chicane " escargot " in french lol
    all yours other circuits update works properly for me, for information ;)

6. Hi,

Did you drop the F1 2016 folder into your game ? If you did that it should put the files in the correct places. If you remove certain erp files individually and place them in your game it may be the problem ?

7. Hi reddvers,

no just drag and drop asset folder from your update like usual, for you other update ;)

8. sorry but maybe you haved uploaded wrong file...the file's date are 05/10/16
    anyone to feedback if the update work fine ? :)

9. I'll upload a new version and see if that helps........I may have missed a file. Thanks for posting.

10. Advert swap works now with 3.0 update ! thank's, heineken and pirelli ( rolex ) is ok !
    but no new tarmac displayed ;)

11. thanks.:cool: