Resource icon

Tracks Sentul International Circuit Final Version 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any chance of an updated version of this track? With slight changes (see my review), the basics are there, but I'd like to see the textures updated to the latest standards. All that really needs changing is a bit of recolouring of the grass, things like that.
It'd be a real shame to see such potential go to waste just because textures on other track mods have overtaken the textures of this one. It's a fantastic circuit and I'd like to race it in it's full glory :)

TBH, the first thing I did when I organized a league race there has been to replace the banners with your name on it. The are totally misplaced, you shouldn't show your ego that way. Did you re-arrange the pitbox assignments finally? Totally annoying when you run a league and the order of the cars from the entry list is getting messed up because you place the cars not from 1-24...
The track itself makes fun and has been made good.

TBH, the first thing I did when I organized a league race there has been to replace the banners with your name on it. The are totally misplaced, you shouldn't show your ego that way. Did you re-arrange the pitbox assignments finally? Totally annoying when you run a league and the order of the cars from the entry list is getting messed up because you place the cars not from 1-24...
The track itself makes fun and has been made good.

Pitboxes ****ed up is unfortunately a common thing in mod tracks :-/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back