1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Sentul International Circuit Final Version 1.2

International Permanent Circuit, Indonesia, South East Asia

1. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice! Thanks ...

3. is this the update version of your previous track Sentul International Circuit - Indonesia? if yes, better to apply this resource as update for your previous track rather than put this track mod as new resource.
    btw, thanks for the update :thumbsup:

4. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

<Mod Edit: English is the only language allowed to be spoken on Racedepartment forums >

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
  5. english please matey. RD is international forum so only English allowed in forum. even we are Indonesian fellow.

6. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

sori bro, <Mod Edit: English is the only language allowed to be spoken on Racedepartment forums >

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
  7. Ossum!

8. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

9. Damn, that is one hell of a fun track! I love such fast double/tripple corner combinations. It's a shame though, that the track is so short and has no elevation changes.
    Hey, here's an idea - if you have some spare time, try doing a longer version and/or throw in a hill or two, to make those fast corners go downhill (like Pouhon at Spa ;) ). That could make the track even more fun.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  10. thanks

11. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

i am glad u like it mate...but

Sentul International Circuit is a real track, located in Indonesia, South East Asia. Designed by Hermann Tilke. He designed Malaysian Sepang too and many internationl tracks in the world.

I made this track with 12 meters edge to edge elevation according its real contour. So definitely has elevation. The layout more and less based on the existings.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  12. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

i am glad u like it mate...but

Sentul International Circuit is a real track, located in Indonesia, South East Asia. Designed by Hermann Tilke. He designed Malaysian Sepang too and many internationl tracks in the world.

I made this track with 12 meters edge to edge elevation according its real contour. So definitely has elevation. The layout more and less based on the existings.

13. I know it's a real track. I just think, that a fantasy version enhanced with a couple of corners, like Istanbul's turn 8 or Spa's Pouhon (which would be tough/impossible/expensive to do in reality), could make it even better.
    About the elevation - dunno, it seems more or less flat to me. But then again, in video games you don't feel just how steep Raidillon really is.

14. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

In AC, i can feel the elevation... In video game i cant.
    ... Someday i will make a fantasy one :)

15. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

You're welcome mate

16. very fun track, ran quite a lot of laps in many cars... only complaint I would have other than track texture would be it penalizes if you even get near dropping a wheel an inch off the road. Seems a bit to quick to do this, otherwise wonderful fun

17. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

Thanks mate... Good idea

18. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

19. So the new sentul_circuit_1_2.rar is supposed to override the previous sentul_circuit_FINALVERSION.rar? :D

20. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

yes... full replace