1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Tracks Sentul International Circuit Final Version 1.2

International Permanent Circuit, Indonesia, South East Asia

1. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice! Thanks ...

3. is this the update version of your previous track Sentul International Circuit - Indonesia? if yes, better to apply this resource as update for your previous track rather than put this track mod as new resource.
    btw, thanks for the update :thumbsup:

4. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

<Mod Edit: English is the only language allowed to be spoken on Racedepartment forums >

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
  5. english please matey. RD is international forum so only English allowed in forum. even we are Indonesian fellow.

6. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

sori bro, <Mod Edit: English is the only language allowed to be spoken on Racedepartment forums >

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
  7. Ossum!

8. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

9. Damn, that is one hell of a fun track! I love such fast double/tripple corner combinations. It's a shame though, that the track is so short and has no elevation changes.
    Hey, here's an idea - if you have some spare time, try doing a longer version and/or throw in a hill or two, to make those fast corners go downhill (like Pouhon at Spa ;) ). That could make the track even more fun.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  10. thanks

11. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

i am glad u like it mate...but

Sentul International Circuit is a real track, located in Indonesia, South East Asia. Designed by Hermann Tilke. He designed Malaysian Sepang too and many internationl tracks in the world.

I made this track with 12 meters edge to edge elevation according its real contour. So definitely has elevation. The layout more and less based on the existings.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  12. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

i am glad u like it mate...but

Sentul International Circuit is a real track, located in Indonesia, South East Asia. Designed by Hermann Tilke. He designed Malaysian Sepang too and many internationl tracks in the world.

I made this track with 12 meters edge to edge elevation according its real contour. So definitely has elevation. The layout more and less based on the existings.

13. I know it's a real track. I just think, that a fantasy version enhanced with a couple of corners, like Istanbul's turn 8 or Spa's Pouhon (which would be tough/impossible/expensive to do in reality), could make it even better.
    About the elevation - dunno, it seems more or less flat to me. But then again, in video games you don't feel just how steep Raidillon really is.

14. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

In AC, i can feel the elevation... In video game i cant.
    ... Someday i will make a fantasy one :)

15. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

You're welcome mate

16. very fun track, ran quite a lot of laps in many cars... only complaint I would have other than track texture would be it penalizes if you even get near dropping a wheel an inch off the road. Seems a bit to quick to do this, otherwise wonderful fun

17. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

Thanks mate... Good idea

18. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

19. So the new sentul_circuit_1_2.rar is supposed to override the previous sentul_circuit_FINALVERSION.rar? :D

20. harruman

harruman
    Premium Member

yes... full replace