1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sennheiser PC 320 review (2)

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Timo Birnschein, Nov 18, 2011.

1. In the todays episode I cover the second part of the review on the Sennheiser PC 320 - Sennheisers brand new headset - and come up with a final conclusion about the piece.
    As it turns out, the PC 320 is a very interesting challenger for the market. It is quite a supprise to me. But every medal has a second side and I explain in detail what that might be.

See for your self:

Please leave a comment down below! I allways like to read what you have to say about the headset or the review itself!

Attached Files:

2. you convinced me.

3. 13.45... thats a long talk about one headset Timo!You should go on the shopping channel man, they need you dude! :tongue:Thanks tho.RegardsGeorge

4. Thanks for that Timo! Have been looking to invest in a headset. I think I found the one to start with.. cheers

5. Hehe, yeah true... I will keep it shorter next time. You see, telling someone about such minor differences is really not the easiest task - on the other hand you might ask if its even necessary ;)