• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Sennheiser PC 320 review (2)

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Timo Birnschein, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Timo Birnschein

Timo Birnschein

Ratings:
    +0
    In the todays episode I cover the second part of the review on the Sennheiser PC 320 - Sennheisers brand new headset - and come up with a final conclusion about the piece.
    As it turns out, the PC 320 is a very interesting challenger for the market. It is quite a supprise to me. But every medal has a second side and I explain in detail what that might be.

See for your self:

Please leave a comment down below! I allways like to read what you have to say about the headset or the review itself!

Attached Files:

2. invisible

invisible

Ratings:
    +0
    you convinced me.

3. George Pilkington

George Pilkington

Ratings:
    +5
    13.45... thats a long talk about one headset Timo!You should go on the shopping channel man, they need you dude! :tongue:Thanks tho.RegardsGeorge

4. Shannon Blond

Shannon Blond

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks for that Timo! Have been looking to invest in a headset. I think I found the one to start with.. cheers

5. Timo Birnschein

Timo Birnschein

Ratings:
    +0
    Hehe, yeah true... I will keep it shorter next time. You see, telling someone about such minor differences is really not the easiest task - on the other hand you might ask if its even necessary ;)