Sennheiser Headset PC 333D 7.1 Review

In this review I tested the high class headset PC 333D from Sennheiser. This high quality headset with its unusual and good looking appearance and unique functions has some pros and cons to consider. As usual I have my own opinion on what a gamer would expect and explain my reasons for giving a final score.Have fun with this review and please leave a comment down below!

• Unregistered

When you buy a "high class headset" with "high quality", mentioned above, you need to pay a little more and the sound quality of wireless headphones is like a piece of crap.

Upvote 0
I have the older version of this Sennheiser. I absolutely love the great sound quality but the headset itself is too loose. It doesnt fit well. @this review: very strange that they advertise 7.1 but don't deliver.

Upvote 0
Yeah, the older version was known to be very loose. Obviously they desperately wanted to fix that issue. It doesn't move at all, no matter how you move your head. As I said, a bit stronger bass and more treble would drastically improve the listener experience. Also I wasn't able to find a difference with the Dolby 3D switch turned off and on... Dunno what they did there...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 188 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing