1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senna or Heidfield ?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Lee_95, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Now that Senna has replaced Heidfield at Renault, do you think Senna will be on the game or is it too late ??

2. I think it'll be Heidfeld.

3. Heidfeld. The roster is decided depending on who was driving in Melbourne. This also means Karthikeyan instead of Ricciardo.
    To be honest I'm glad they're both in, the hype over Senna and Ricciardo, two very average drivers from what has been seen so far, really grinds my gears.

4. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

I read yesterday that the drivers wont change mid season in game.

5. It's confirmed as Senna on pc, well I mean someone is bound to mod him in :)

6. Heidfield is staying in the game, unless some1 brings out a mod soon after the release with the updated Information.

7. Would it be really that hard for them to update before release, shame

8. Well I guess we won't be seeing any dogs getting ran over in this game. If you know what I mean. :D

9. Haha, a bark of relief from the canine fans.

10. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Istanbul, GP2 2008?

11. 'Senna won't be in the game' from steve hood's twitter.

12. I can see how they moderate that name :)

13. I guessed as much that Senna wouldn't be in the game, but I still would of loved to drive with him. Hopefully next year!

14. Well, you can always jump in a McLaren and be a driver who thinks he's Senna. :tongue: