Senna might race at Toro Rosso

Bruno Senna.JPG
If reports are to be believed, Bruno Senna might be in contention with Toro Rosso for a raceseat in 2010, after Campos Meta 1's fianicial situation became clear.

Toro Rosso have signed Swiss Hotshot Sebastien Buemi for 2010, but have not announced their second driver for 2010. But it is widely speculated that the team have re-signed Jaime Alguersuari, to complete a young but talented driver line up.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
Ayrton Senna, possibly the best F1 racer ever, said of Bruno, his nephew "If you think I'm good, wait until you see my nephew Bruno." This is piling the pressure on 26 year old Bruno, but he will be one to watch in 2010, and not just becuase of his last name.

Meanwhile, Campos are reportedly in talks with a number of drivers, including Andy Soucek and Vitaly Petrov.

Attachments

• Bruno Senna.JPG
    Bruno Senna.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 264
So the future of Campos is already in jeopardy before the season even has started? I hope Bruno can finally do a full season of F1, regardless what team. Really curious about his potential.

• Adrian Kinsella

I had forgotten that TR had a seat spare, Campos need to do some fast fire-fighting to save their season. Senna is the name that will bring the sponsors.

Adrian Kinsella;469268 said:
Senna is the name that will bring the sponsors.

Yes he will have huge commericial value for any team he is in it. THerefore i am so surprised that Campos is in trouble already.

Are there any backup teams left when Campos won't make it to the grid?

• Adrian Kinsella

Nope, Lots of self PR about Stefan GP with Toyota technology. But no time surely, Bernie will be working at funneling money to Campos.
I thought that Senna's contract was signed six weeks ago.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%