AC Semi-Enduro @ Monza - Sat 9th Aug 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ferrari 599XX Evo & BMW M3 GT2 are now full.

Available cars remaining:

• Scuderia P4/5 Competizione (x2)
  • Mclaren MP4-12C GT3 (x2)

Nah we'll stick with Monza.
Seems like the EU guys had some issues with the track (invisible walls etc.).

I'd love to use Le Mans, but it's too buggy. Hopefully Tiago Lima can address this, so that the track is at least usable.

THISGONBGUD.gif

Thanks for the race guys, I was on hard tires so I was 2 seconds off the pace :-(, only at the end I started to get some decent lap times! Can't wait for next race :-p

Great race, i did 1.47.4 in RSR which i hope to improve later today but in the server thanks to my wood PC couldnt get over 30fps (closing AC launcher, steam offline mode and everything else helps though)
Went with soft GT2 tyres, i think they were allright. Was about 94% on every tyre at the end which was not too bad, only thing i made lots of mistakes, went off 4 times into penalty area so lost about 20sec in total, have to get the chicane curbs right to go fast but there really only is a tyre width of a place where it wont throw you so risky business :) But 3rd overall not bad i guess il see you next race

Had great fun despite my game crash. The battle with Chris was awesome. :)

Had a deep look into the logs and I think removing a few heavy apps might help with that and the heavy stutters I sometimes experience. It makes sense that I started to notice problems with AC nearly immediately after installing the GP2 mod, just never thought it could be a cause :p

The F1 2014 HUD app that comes with the GP2 and F1 2014 mod seems especially demanding for some odd reason, 90% of my log is just entries related to it despite never using it, so I'm hoping that's where the issue is. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back