AC Semi-Enduro @ Monza - Sat 9th Aug 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey Chris, It might be easier if I step outta the Corvette and into Matthew's Ferrari.
That way people dont have to download the corvette v2. I was planning to test tonight where V2 would sit in comparison . Eg in front of you and Levi or possibly behind.
Mmm unless @Michael Hornbuckle joins???

There's a pretty strong chance I will have to withdraw as well, waiting for confirmation about a BBQ at friends, won't know till Friday night.

I would like to sign up please, I will go with the BMW M3 GT2 if I could. This is a maybe though for me at the moment as I may have to be away from home. Will be able to 100% confirm tonight hopefully.

I would like to sign up please, I will go with the BMW M3 GT2 if I could. This is a maybe though for me at the moment as I may have to be away from home. Will be able to 100% confirm tonight hopefully.

Hi mate, we'd love for you to race with us, but you have to apply for a license first.
Don't worry, it's free and easy.
License approval can take a few days because there are so many to go through.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/read-this-first.43576/

Corvette C6R Removed from car list.
Too many complications with the multiple versions, and getting people to all make sure they've got it.
Perhaps a later date we can incorporate it.

Yeah I am not going to be able to make. Blame the mother monster:cry: It was going to be a good race I reckon

If this still does go ahead, could I jump into the Z4 GT3 instead?

Would make at least 4 Supercars and 4 GTs, which makes an even split of the field. :)

All good mate :)

It most probably will go ahead, it's just if we get like 3-4 more sign outs then it won't be worth it. But I think everyone else is okay right?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%