Secure your browsing

I am using this for firefox. It makes things easier. No tracking, and you can see, who wants to track you.
It is a plugin named * DONotTrackMe *. They teamed up with firefox.

Click and read. :)
We’re proud to be a business supporter of Mozilla’s Call.StopWatching.Us campaign, which makes it easy to call your representative and sign on to a letter to Congress. We joined a growing list of privacy-minded companies, organizations, and individuals “demand[ing] real answers and an end to the NSA’s unconstitutional surveillance programs.” Please help spread the word!
http://www.abine.com/blog/2013/abin...eater-control-over-their-personal-info-online

Oh, it's free....;)

Do you really think this is all it takes?, Microsoft have had Anti-Tracking since IE9 and they were probably one of the first in the door when the NSA asked for data. Isn't it amazing, the US and RotW are in uproar now it's gone public that American Citizens are being spied on, it was perfectly fine when it was just everyone else :mad:

Sorry mate but it's only "time for answers" now because Americans have discovered they are being spied on and it's not just the rest of us, most Yanks couldn't give a fat rats arse when it was just Europeans that the US Government were spying on otherwise this plugin would have been released a long time ago.

The people who wanted to stay hidden have had means of doing so for a log time. It's just that up until recently your average joe had no idea everything he did was tracked and didn't look for some means of protection sooner.

Startpage.com is a website everyone should memorize, it provides google results without logging your IP so as long as your of isn't infected your searches are safe.

I also highly reccomend ToR, it's a Firefox plugin that encrypts your Internet queries both ways and also switches your IP (also useful for country ip filtered content). It's an addon to your Firefox the only downside is it slows browsing considerably. Not the best thing to watch videos n download but excellent for research and information.

https://www.torproject.org/

<sigh>I really doubt the NSA are gonna be losing sleep over people using any of that, they are in at ISP level, which quite simply means they see what you see. This is not some Muppet trying to spam you to sell you a c0ck enlarger, it's the NSA and I very much doubt a plugin or two is gonna defeat them.

It's all pointless, take PGP for example, it became too good and they HAD to hand over the ability to break ANY key set to the US Government. Whatever protection there is out there the US Government WILL have the ability to circumvent it, if you think otherwise you are away with the fairies!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.8%