1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sector and laps problem.

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Greg Wyatt, May 25, 2010.

1. Sector / laps count problem.

I'm currently working on v2.0 of my Canberra 400 track.. (below is the update list of what you will see in version 2.0)..

One problem I have and not sure if this is an easy fix or what the problem is, but basically when you go out in Practice (and it could be in quals and warm ups also, either offline or online) I have noticed an extra 2 laps get added to your laps when you hit Esc after the 2nd sector (this could happen after 1st sector, haven't tried).. So basically, without doing a single full lap, I go out, get to the 2nd sector press Esc, instead of reading 1 lap it says I did 3..

Any ideas ??

2. An update for those reading this but haven't had a solution...

It would seem the Lap count increases as soon as I leave the pit area onto pit lane (along this pit lane area)..

Anyone can test this with the current release of Canberra, basically as soon as you exit onto the pit path (turning right onto the pit path) and somewhere along here, early on and before you even exit the pits, is where the number of laps will increase by 2..

I have tried the BTB version of the AIW (without the pit area, (cars starting in pit lane) and it has the same issue, so it's something either model related or a certain point.

My xpit and xfinish are no where near this section of the pit lane so I am lost as to what is causing this lap count issue.. No times get registered, just an increase of laps 'completed'
  3. I've seen it before, mainly on shift conversions. No clue as to why.