Sebring 2021

Tracks Sebring 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
it's cool ... you can leave it as it is, it was just a suggestion for a 'cleaner' look ;)

i did not know people stole your work and asked for money, there's no honor amongst thieves :cautious:

i will use this one since it's quite easy to change it (and it contains the same information ... i use custom ones on all tracks where i did not like the preview)
View attachment 204429

good! I made a new set up, I followed your advice, I changed the texture of the last road, I reduced the length of the pit, I changed the interface, I improved the "AI", the update 0.6 is coming soon, thanks!

I have 5391mb max in ultra graph and replay
test-perf-jpg.204548

Attachments

• test perf.jpg
    test perf.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 667
that is total ram usage, assetto running that track doesn't even use 2GB :)
345.PNG

i like the new preview better than mine ... nice

(you should still leave out 0.6 in the track folder names etc)

Agreed with the folder name, semitransparent trees (I don't like those in any track) and repetitive bumps on the track surface.
Also AI drives the first corner totally wrong, goes way too much out not hitting apex.

But other than those it's very good already and runs well with 28 cars grid (that's my general limit on well optimized tracks).

Looking forward to the future updates. Thanks for sharing.

tried it again after several versions:
the surroundings look nice, however, the road textures are too symmetrical and repetitive, the concrete walls look like external objects.
Road feel varies. But I don't know the track so I can't comment, really.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts

Really nice addition to AC, but the RAM usage is excessive.
Yesterday evening , it was still warm, my system crashes during a few laps with a single car on track due to overheat.
The texture management needs a closer look, but nice work so far.

Don't know why you'd post that for everyone to use ... the author already said he wanted to include certain information in the preview (or the outline) - out of respect for that i never posted the one i made as seperate usable pngs ... and he made a cleaner updated version already ...so.... yea

Don't know why you'd post that for everyone to use ... the author already said he wanted to include certain information in the preview (or the outline) - out of respect for that i never posted the one i made as seperate usable pngs ... and he made a cleaner updated version already ...so.... yea
I've just gave my help. My godness, I can't even figure out why someone could be offended by such a thing.

This track is amazing, great work :) I could not stop to drive round after round

Two things i noticed:
- in your track there is a little elevation between curve 5 and 6. I watched several onboard videos, the track seems to be nearly flat.
- the inner kerb in curve 15 is missing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back