Sebring 2021

Tracks Sebring 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

AccAkut

Premium
How did you setup the collision for the track? Do you maybe have it enabled for all objects?

edit: I'm just thinking because the issue of the huge replay size is weird, and the difference between racing solo and racing with AI - maybe the recording method is different between both, as racing solo works on tracks too that have no AI line, maybe its sorta recording every "physical mesh" in range of the car instead of using the AI line bounderies

Last edited:
But what I do not understand:
In time laps: I'm a 10giga:O_o::O_o::O_o:
And with 30cars: I am a 4.8giga:):):)
?????????,
-I change all the textures in dds, it does not change anything:cautious:
-I remove the big most 3d object ,,,,, the same, nothing changes ,,,:(
-With 3d grass, I am 90000 items
-Without 3d grass, I am 3800 items
-But nothing changes ????????:mad:
Wwwttttttffffff prob ??????????:mad:
Maybe you can try to take your 0.1 version and all stuff step by step untill the issue appaers :O_o:

MadBrain

Premium
The 0.1 is completely different from the 0.2, for the 0.2 I have been obliged to recommence, since the beginning, due to an update of Racetrackbuilder,
For the 0.1 I used model3d which already exists in d other game and btb ,,,,, for the 0.2, I wanted to do everything myself, me created myself 3d model, my textures ..... To get closer to the real, I will do another test, for walls, textures ,,,, I'll see ,,,, !!!

MadBrain

Premium
track is stuttering a lot and when you hit the wall on pit with the side of the car straight you stop completely

??????"stuttering"""""" Bubububu but whawhawha waht you tetetetell me the! ahhahhahahhahhahahhah
And for the collision, I did not have this porbleme ,,,, but I think I know where it comes from, , thank you guy for the information,,,,

MadBrain

Premium
How did you setup the collision for the track? Do you maybe have it enabled for all objects?

edit: I'm just thinking because the issue of the huge replay size is weird, and the difference between racing solo and racing with AI - maybe the recording method is different between both, as racing solo works on tracks too that have no AI line, maybe its sorta recording every "physical mesh" in range of the car instead of using the AI line bounderies

I will look, because I do not think the problem does not show models3d that I created myself ;;;; Because otherwise, why solo = 10giga and with 30 cars = 5giga ??

Assetto apparently uses more memory with less cars on every track.

The more cars there are on track the LESS memory it will use

To some extent this seems to be an Assetto specific quirk though, this is Nordschleife - memory usage drops but gets higher after reaching a minimum at 7(?) cars...
wmI6s0P.png

gauche: utilisation de RAM
en bas: nombre de voitures en course

MadBrain

Premium
For the moment ,,,, I removed, the collision, reduced the log in and log out of each obejt, I removed the hotel, booths, grass 3d ,,,,, and always to 10 giga in Hotlap ????
Because there is like a prob to go up to 10 giga,
Compare to Rouen les essarts, nords, spa, ......... I'm a 5giga
And sebrign 0.4 = 10giga !!!
Can be a single object that crazy ****

Last edited:
Really nice work, nice balance between perfectly driveable and challengingly bumpy. I think the pit speed limiter zone is a bit too long, you should be able to accelerate ealier. Really cool you added the cut for the short version after Turn 13, if you could add some more details to that short bit it would be perfect. Thank you for your work, much appreciated!

it's very well optimized now (2/3.5GB ram/pagefile) ... good job!

Could you please tell us what it was?

I'll give the track a proper go tomorrow ...

p.s.: you forgot to leave out the red part in folder and kn5 name :p
sebring_international_raceway_rtb_0.5

edit: alright ... tested it for a few laps today ... i like the new textures, the track has a way more consistent look now, i just don't like some of the weird looking semi-transparent trees and some minor details here and there...

allow me some further constructive criticism:

you should use less cluttered preview and outline pictures, something like this which would make it more similar to the vanilla tracks:
ILEkS5m.png

the preview of a mod track downloaded from racedepartment in assetto corsa does not need the info that it is a mod for assetto corsa that can be downloaded from racedepartment in the track preview picture

and the ui_track.json could use some edits ... similar to:

"name": "Sebring",
"description": "Sebring International Raceway",
"tags" : ["circuit","usa","mod"],
"geotags": ["lat", "lon"],
"country": "U.S.A.",
"city": "Sebring",
"length": "6002m",
"width": "10-34",
"pitboxes": "30",
"run": "clockwise"

[the track is roughly 2 to 6.5 panameras wide ... which is 5meters long ... lol]

Last edited:
Excellent work! thanks so much, just got home from work... a long 6 days... 10 hours a day ...week... and know you made my Sunday a happy Sunday! Thanks man.

the track is partially on the old runway system of the airport ... it is made of concrete (?) 'slabs' .. ofc it feels repetitive to some degree... check it out in google maps or do a quick image search

Last edited:

MadBrain

Premium
it's very well optimized now (2/3.5GB ram/pagefile) ... good job!

Could you please tell us what it was?

I'll give the track a proper go tomorrow ...

p.s.: you forgot to leave out the red part in folder and kn5 name :p
sebring_international_raceway_rtb_0.5

edit: alright ... tested it for a few laps today ... i like the new textures, the track has a way more consistent look now, i just don't like some of the weird looking semi-transparent trees and some minor details here and there...

allow me some further constructive criticism:

you should use less cluttered preview and outline pictures, something like this which would make it more similar to the vanilla tracks::O_o::O_o::O_o::O_o:
:O_o:And similar to who ??? And similar to who ??? similar at me !!! lol :confused:Dr:confused:MABOULLLLLLLLLLLLL:confused:
ILEkS5m.png

I do not like too much, that I get this kind of advice:cautious:, especially after all the work I do ,, all alone ,,, and that other person takes my track, to make money on my back , And that I recuperate nothing to the return !! My work I do it as I want !!!! sorry
Thank you for advice, In the meantime maybe, all these improvements, good game:):thumbsup:

it's cool ... you can leave it as it is, it was just a suggestion for a 'cleaner' look ;)

i did not know people stole your work and asked for money, there's no honor amongst thieves :cautious:

i will use this one since it's quite easy to change it (and it contains the same information ... i use custom ones on all tracks where i did not like the preview)
outline.png

i'm just glad you managed to solve the issue :thumbsup:

@After_Midnight : i think he just used the quote function wrongly, his reply is at the end of the quote

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 89 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%