Sebring 2021

Tracks Sebring 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey doc, do you maybe have an older version of the track you could upload somewhere? this might help exclude the possibility that it's a certain hardware combination that is causing issues and might help pinpoint the actual cause ... because in order to exclude a faulty installation of the game or any other software interfering i deactivated every overlay, firewall, you name it ... i moved the original assetto installation to another drive and made a clean fresh install ... it froze again ... then i saw the post above mentioning that the track uses a lot of ram so i put the pagefile onto my SSD to prevent the HDD writes/reads from freezing the computer and after a really long time the track finally loaded using 24814MB pagefile (~4GB when idle) and 16384MB of memory (~2.5GB idle) so there is definitely something wrong with the track imho ...

wow ... how tf did i miss this ... thanks m8

both older versions (1.0 and 0.2) load normally - so it must be something that changed from 0.2 to 0.3

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "RS10, poste: 2526859, membre: 186594"] wow ... comment j'ai manqué ça ... merci m8

Les deux anciennes versions (1.0 et 0.2) fonctionnent normalement - donc il doit s'agir de quelque chose qui a changé de 0.2 à 0.3 [/ QUOTE]
Frankly, I do not know ,,,, it works very well for me; What is the configue of your computer ,,, ???
I'm starting to believe, only to make me ****:mad:
If you have a cardboard computer I can do nothing !!!

Hey Dr. first of all, excellent track, you know I'm a fan. I've checked the last messages (1 star rating?... ffs!) and it seems that the track is using a huge amount of memory. I did not have a problem loading it since my system runs on 32Gb of RAM...

I'll see, but I also turn with 16Giga ram
Ddr4, I will check:cautious:

4790k, GTX 970, 16GB memory on win7

every other car/track combo runs at 100+ fps (limited to 62fps)

and as you already saw i am definitely not the only one with that issue

like i said, with a pagefile on SSD (which is a very bad idea and will eventually fuc* up the SSD) version 0.3 did load but it took ~two minutes and used a crazy amount of memory/pagefile

http://i.imgur.com/euBtQV5.jpg

just trying to help you here, playing around with configs reinstalling etc .. took me a proper amount of time ... but if you just want to claim there's nothing wrong and that everyone who has problems with your track has a rubbish computer and/or is just trying to piss you off instead of maybe trying to figure out what you messed up between 0.2 and 0.3 ... :O_o:

Last edited:
but if you just want to claim there's nothing wrong and that everyone who has problems with your track has a rubbish computer and/or is just trying to piss you off instead of maybe trying to figure out what you messed up between 0.2 and 0.3 ... :O_o:

Hey cmon now... He's done a very good job already... for free... and for us... This version of the track has issues that I did not notice, because again, in my system the track runs just fine.

I'm confident he will get those anoying bugs out of the way and will have the best Sebring there is for Assetto Corsa.

And Dr., I'll try to get some debugging logs from Assetto to send to you ;)

[QUOTE = "RS10, poste: 2526859, membre: 186594"] wow ... comment j'ai manqué ça ... merci m8

Les deux anciennes versions (1.0 et 0.2) fonctionnent normalement - donc il doit s'agir de quelque chose qui a changé de 0.2 à 0.3 [/ QUOTE]
Frankly, I do not know ,,,, it works very well for me; What is the configue of your computer ,,, ???
I'm starting to believe, only to make me ****:mad:
If you have a cardboard computer I can do nothing !!!
Cardboard computer? Yeah... Instead of being aggressive, you should try to look into the issues many reported. Your track has some flaw, that's a fact. And we're not telling you this because it's fun to bash on a modder, but for the simple reason that we'd like to see it fixed.

My "cardboard" is an i7-4790 (4 core 8 thread @ 4.0 GHz), 16GB DDR3, GTX 1070 and an SSD for system + 2x2 TB 7200rpm HDD. It doesn't have an issue with ANY other mod car or track, just yours. Many have reported abnormal memory usage as well, but you're still throwing crap at us, instead of looking into what's causing the problem.

P.S.: Also running everything on Ultra at a locked 75fps, and normal total memory usage never goes above 6-8GB, just with this track.

Last edited:
i'm not arguing that the track is bad but you have to admit claiming there's no issue and that everyone has crap PCs is a poor attitude ... anyways

I tried a few things to pinpoint the issue and it's not related to: apps, modded cars, other software, overlays or the performance level of my PC

i checked the logs after i managed to kill acs.exe before running out of memory:
-the memory spike comes AFTER loading everything related to the track
-those two warnings are the only real difference i could find to official/other modded tracks:

WARNING: MESH 1WALL_534 HAS 65535 vertices
WARNING: MESH SOBJECT0049_544 HAS 65535 vertices

And you also attack with a star ,,, for a track that you have not even tested, I think more than you have a problem with the app.acs, or python
, Or do not know, everything works, how do I find ???
Tries to suprime the files in data: ai / cameras / ideal-line / side_l.csv / side_r.csv

And tell me what's going on

Last edited:
It still spikes the memory without ai / cameras / ideal-line / side_l.csv / side_r.csv

if you find the time maybe take a look at 1WALL_534 and SOBJECT0049_544 :)

I will try to find what "wall" has too much vertice !!!

And how did you find these two error ,,, ??? With which app ??
you use 3dSIMed ????

Last edited:
from the log.txt in \Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs

Installing CrashGuard Fault Handler
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Steam Community ID:
LOADING AC VERSION : 1.14.4 (x64)
-----------PRINTING VIDEO INI-----------
[...]
-----------END VIDEO INI-----------
[...]
******** Kunos Simulazioni Physics Engine ********
[...]
-----------PRINTING RACE INI-----------
[...]
-----------END RACE INI-----------
[SESSION_0] TYPE: 1
[SESSION_0] DURATION_MINUTES: 0
Creating physics track: sebring international raceway 0.3 []
ADDED TRACK SKIN OVERRIDE: default
LOADING MODEL content/tracks/sebring international raceway 0.3/sebring international raceway 0.3.kn5
VERSION=6
Loading 415 textures

DEBUG TIMER: TrackAvatar::init3D():6579.350014
CREATING STATIC SUBSPACE AT INDEX:1
CREATING STATIC SUBSPACE AT INDEX:10001
LOOKING FOR: content/tracks/sebring international raceway 0.3/ai/fast_lane.ai
LOADING SPLINE: content/tracks/sebring international raceway 0.3/ai/fast_lane.ai
Loading AI Spline: content/tracks/sebring international raceway 0.3/ai/fast_lane.ai
AI SPLINE VERSION 7
LOADING VERSION 7
Points count: 0
LOADING GRID DATA
Calculating radius
Straight 0, start: 0.751774, length: 800.403564
Straight 1, start: 0.956913, length: 606.862854

[...]

etc ...

there's nothing in the logs that differs from any other track apart from those warnings

But when I say computer in cardboard, it also means a computer badly configured, bios, compatibility memory, chipset !!!! , Win 10 ...... ,, a whole!
I corrected the two "warning":
WARNING: MESH 1WALL_534 To 65535 vertices
WARNING: MESH SOBJECT0049_544 A 65535 vertices
, But frankly: I do not think this is the cause of your problem of memory ,,, ??? Because even before, me, personally, zero problem, I have 20 laps full in ultra hd 24 cars, and I have no problems with memory
I know it has memory problems with win10, maybe is the cause,
Me I still find on win7 64, and my pc me it is in "wood" ôô °° !!!
Proco_i76700k / motherboard asus170k / 16giga ddr4 2400mhz / gtx980 4giga /
So I will make this little update as soon as possible!
And still desolate for my "aggressiveness", but "1 star" is also aggressive, for a circuit that does not start !! I would prefer to have, directly, private messages: because it works very well on other comp and only, on your, there is a prob ,, ?? So voila, if the problem persists, frankly, I could do nothing more for you ,,, sorry!
AMICALEMENT: DrM@boul !!!!

Hopefully this will fix/improve things ... fingers crossed!

please do not see a one star rating as an attack (especially on you personally)... i'm more than happy to give a better one if the update fixes the issue ... for me it's just an objective rating:

* = does not work
** = bad
*** = good
**** = very good
***** = flawless

a little analogy for the rating:
imagine someone gifting you an electric heater on ebay "petites annonces" and instead of keeping you warm it burns your house down ... you'd give a bad rating, no? ;)

I may have figured out why the track worked for some but did not work for others...

It's probably the replay size setting.

The track in version 0.3 (440MB) uses incereasingly silly amounts of memory with bigger replay sizes

XK7Yygh.png

look at the increase in comparison (sebring in orange, nords in blue, darker colors are memory, brighter are pagefile - replay size on X and MB used on Y-axis):
hcssyBm.png

even the highest setting for the nordschleife with a 1GB replay size uses LESS memory than 1/5th (200MB) on this track

in short: lower the maximum replay size to something between 300-500 for 16GB of memory, don't go above 100-150MB for 8GB, gameplay might still be a bit choppy but it should run.

@PicoBp @jokacz could you maybe try and confirm this?

Of course all this does not mean that there is nothing wrong with the current version but hopefully the next update will fix things and make lowering the replay size unnecessary.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back