1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seb Evo th8a shifter not working

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by Giblets, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Is any body having any issues with the th8a shifter on ps4 as mine isn't been picked at all

Any helpwill be much appreciated.
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

It doesn't work. Any extra USB gadgets won't work.
  3. It works on project cars and its in the control settings for H pattern and clutch
  4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

But this is Loeb Rally Evo - no one have been able to get any extra USB gadgets to work. Only one, the steering wheel itself.
  5. What a let down :(
  6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I think there have been some shortcuts in making of this (and other Milestone games). I would not be surprised if there are limitations in this due to legacy-code from back to the SBK X (Superbike 2010) game.
  7. Taken from http://sebastienloebrallyevo.com/

Thrustmaster compatibility list features:
    TH8RS (PC, H Gearshift)
    T500 RS (PC and PS4™, Clutch, Gearshift H, 900°)
    TH8A Add-On Shifter (PC, Xbox One® and PS4™, H Gearshift)
    T3PA Add-On (PC, Xbox One® and PS4™, Clutch)
    T300RS (PC and PS4™, Clutch, H Gearshift, 900°)
    T150 Force Feedback (PC andPS4™, Clutch, H Gearshift, 900°)
    T300 Ferrari GTE Wheel (PC and PS4™, Clutch, H Gearshift, 900°)
    T100 Force Feedback Racing Wheel (PC)
    T80 (PS4™)
    TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition (PC and Xbox One®, Clutch, H Gearshift, 900°)
    Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel (Xbox One®)
  8. So much for the day 1 patch getting all wheels working properly....
  9. jimortality

Premium Member

My TX and THRS shifter all working ok
  10. Mine worked with my t300 on demo not tried on game yet but you have to go to options and select H shifter and clutch
  11. They best patch this i'm pretty pissed
  12. I didn't get my shifter to work either at first because the game didn't recognize the shifter at all but after i updated the firmware in the TH8A shifter to firmware version:26 everything works great now with my Thrustmaster T150 and T3PA pedals.
  13. I've tried everything from updating firmware, In game settings to unplugging and re plugging in different ways, I gave up in the end and got a refund from PlayStation.

Shame really could of been a good game if The programmers weren't so sloppy
  14. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

both my t300 and thr8 work and theyre each have their own uSB.
  15. I had to connect the shifter to the wheel with the small din connector instead of using the usb to the console to get it to work.
    I've tried to use the usb to the console but it didn't work.
  16. mine works no problem did u go to option and select H + Clutch .... has any one tried using gear stick as handbrake in sequential mode ??
  17. I have tried using sequential as a handbrake but i didn't get it to work because it only recognized it as one of the gear paddles.
    But when i used the H-gear it worked as a handbrake but i didn't like it because sometimes it stayed in the gearslot if i was in a hurry and didn't pull it back to the center with the result of me driving around with the handbrake on.
  18. Has anyone worked out how to use, for instance a t500rs with csp v2's by any chance?
    i can get my wheel and th8 to work.
    Unplugging the shifter and having just the t500 and csp's plugged in does not work.
    Bit of a shame really, im really liking this game atm.
  19. I can confirm the same on PS4. T500 works, but nothing happening with the TH8A (via USB, no DIN port on the T500 to plug it straight in to the wheel).
  20. I requested a refund from sony, Sony refused,
    Milestone themselves states that t500rs and th8a both are compatible with this game on the ps4 so isn't that false advertising?

I have contacted milestone about this issue and no response, Poor developer, poor customer service.

Very annoyed.
    • Agree Agree x 1