1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Seat Leon Eurocup @ Mallory Monday August 8th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nick Brooke, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SEAT2
    Required RACE 07 expansions: Race on
    Class:
    Seat Leon Eurocup
    Track: Mallory
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification:19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x 25 min
    Password:
    click here
    Rules: Click here

Note: Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident.

If you sign up you are expected to race please do not post ill race if x amount of people.

Signup List

To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]303[/signuplist]

2. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

its a shame this is on at the same time as 207s in rfactor... decisions, decisions!

3. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

The Rally Club also has events at the same time, but thankfully they are easier to be flexible with than the racing :)

4. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Some more guys would be nice for the race, it is lonely out there alone

5. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Before signing in, I think I already have Mallory track without downloading the whole pack.
    Is it well this version: Mallory_Park_v1_0_by_Thunderace ?

Nice change for me, as usually driving Mini's !

6. Come on JP join in on the fun, will be my first time since last week was just me entered did not even bother testing, Will see if I get my work done then will come and have fun with you. :)

7. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

No problem Keiron, but I'd like an answer to my question !
    It would avoid downloading +- 125 Mo. :)

8. sorry not sure how to check that as the track package i downloaded is already sorted out in Game data. Sorry :( Nick answer?? :)

9. Why is Race On needed?

10. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Nearly sure this is it, cos' that's the one that is in the download section at Race Department.
    Easy to be sure: in the folder Tracks, you have a folder Mallory and in that one a readme. If you open it with notepad, this one is signed Thunderace.

11. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Yep, that is the one J-P :)

12. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Thanks Roy. I'm in for monday.:)

13. Yes its the mallory from the link you gave. I am busy as other staff are so if you need an answer quickly please by all means pm me next time :)

14. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Man, I can't do the race after all :frown: Sorry guys.

15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

16. Everything downloaded ok,joined server ok,(best lap 49s.322) so I shall sign-up.This will be my first race with RaceDept so go easy on me,,Pete.

17. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Welcome in the Racing Clubs Peter ! :)

18. Welcome...see you later in track

19. im in :)

20. Losted connection on qualify and manage join back. Then in qual matt clark or who was it block, hit back, dunno why????
    Well 2nd place i was happy. In race start again matt was there and hit me out on 1st fast curve, suspension broken fight to 4th.
    2nd race start was ok but in couple laps fast curve show again wall and bumm, race was there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.