1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Seat Leon Eurocup @ Limerock - Monday 15th August 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nick Brooke, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SEAT3
    Required RACE 07 expansions: None
    Class:
    Seat Leon Eurocup
    Track: Limerock
    Practice: 19:00 GMT
    Qualification:19:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 19:50 GMT
    Race: 20:00 GMT 2x 25 min
    Password:
    click here
    Rules: Click here

Download packages

Tracks:
    Racing Club track package

Mods:
    Racing Club Mod package (part 1)
    Racing Club Mod package (part 2)

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Note: Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session. If you don't agree with something that happened during the race, file a race report with the organiser including a video of the incident.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]331[/signuplist]

2. haha first :)

3. Again the rules for Curbs

Curb Rules: all four wheels on kerbing (two wheels inside the white lines where there is none present), but none beyond. Both the light green and grey criss-cross runoffs are considered kerbing and so are free to use. NO wheels beyond these.

This will be a default rule for ALL tracks guys i do. If there are curbs as explained please us this rul. If you have any questions please feel free to Pm me to make sure i see it.

If any of you racers out there have any requests for the non Modded events i do then please also feel free to contact me.

4. howdy,

where can i find the numberplate for skinning a eurocup car??

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Ah limerock mountain,(just seen the server) now im interested.....:doublethumb:

7. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Thanks for the precision Rupe, as it was not mentioned in the 1st post !

And I haven't much time to prepare this week.

8. I wanna be sure,:
    is it Limerock or Limerock Moutain??
    Threat say Limerock ( also download link is Limerock
    But server runs Limerock MOUTAIN???

What will it be??
    Anyhow, see you guys on track ( eighter which one ;-) )

9. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Server is opened at Limerock Mountain. I trained a bit with Rupe and Matt present, so it must be sure now:)

10. Where can I get a skin template?

11. Im out guys had massive computer and net issues over the last week. have fun and keep it clean

12. check your RD mail ;-)

13. Sorry guys gonna have to sign out. I had some time to practice yesterday, so was all ready for tonight, then I log on today and see the track has changed to limerock mountain. What a waste of time that was, practicing on Limerock as it says in the thread, then it's announced it's the mountain, oh well. Please in future can you be more clear on which circuit we will be using, thanks.

14. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Both Frans and Keiron's skins downloaded. As the choice of car designs is so huge, I'll have enough choice in the existing ones ! :tongue:
    Good to be lazy sometimes. :wink:

15. Hope you like my design JP as this is still learning stages with skinning.

16. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Skins are always better in game, screenshots don't say much with most of the time distorsions of the car when taking a screenshot and changing the angle of view. I always prefer screenshots with just a pause in the replay without changing side of view.

This said, your skin looks very good and personal. And I'm not yet a reference for skinning :tongue: even if I improved my skills with 1 year learning.

17. I am In first time in this cup with RD people, first time in car will be tonight, and first time at this circut... I need a luck :)

Where can I get a skin template too?

18. Me too.

Hi to all and good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.