1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seat Leon 2007 - Valencia Long

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Setups' started by Attila Domján, Apr 20, 2008.

1. For the request of Chris i made a go with the Seat also, attached the setup for qualy, hotlap replay and TA ghost car of 2:00.590.

Setup is good for normal on-line qualy, like that i made 2:01.1 just as with the Chevy, for the TA just set the fuel to 1 liter.

Attached Files:

2. Atti,

This was a huge help! In about 15 laps, with just an adjustment on steering lock I have already beat my best time by .2 sec.:thumb:

The replay was particularly helpful in showing me some better ways to shift and subtle differences in your line from mine.

Thank you so much for sharing this!

3. Thank you very mush,I shall test My Chevrolet
  4. welcome guys, happy to help anytime.
  5. wa,att,you are very fast,
    i can not catch your ghost car,
    i think my chev bad than my main car [seat]
  6. Atti,
    I can't play the VCR, I get message that it's an incompatible version?
    I had installed it on my online steam version.
    Do you know how I check what version I'm running, I thought it auto updated?

7. @Alan: when your game is started at the menu on the bottom right corner it writes the version number, it should be if i am right as the latest one.

@Tommi: Chevy and Seat are capable to run almost the same times on every track, also here i made exactly the same time with both of them by tenths of a second.
  8. also check if you are running the offline or online (steam) installation i think
  9. Attila,
    see attached screen grab of my race07 steam dir.
    The Race07_steam application is at but getting incompatibility error message when I try to run you VCR file, maybe it got corrupted, when I downloaded it?

Attached Files:

10. Just to confirm.... it was a corrupt download.
    I re-downloaded again, & all is well.

11. Thank You Very much for the setting Attila.
    I'll give it a try with the FF Chev.
  12. @Attila: Ok thank you,i shall try my chevr,[[is my first time driver this car]]
  13. :D:D:D:D:D:D:Dis there any chance of u doing valencia 07 in the seat
  14. guess what: it is good for both :)