Login or Register an account to download this content
#UD# submitted a new resource:

Seat Ibiza Seat Sport - Seat Ibiza Seat Sport

Seat Ibiza Seat Sport
Avaiable with era correct and Dirt Rally numberplates

Do not redistribute any of the textures without proper credits
5PMD4Ui.png

Read more about this resource...

@#UD# thank you for this very nice skin.
I have a remark: I tested it yesterday (the Rovanperä skin) and in the dash and cockpit view, I can see the special lights (for night stages) on the bonnet. But when I'm in extern or bonnet view, those special lights are not there.

Is it possible to correct it? (to remove those special lights in dash and Cockpit cam)

Thank you for your great work

I have a remark: I tested it yesterday (the Rovanperä skin) and in the dash and cockpit view, I can see the special lights (for night stages) on the bonnet. But when I'm in extern or bonnet view, those special lights are not there.

Is it possible to correct it? (to remove those special lights in dash and Cockpit cam)

I noticed that this bug happens in every car in game, during sunset/dawn stages. In Greece for sure, but don't know if in Germany too.

this kind of bug is not affected by the use of modded textures from my mod or any other texture mod its probably due to the game still being on early access ad having some bugs still

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 500 39.0%