• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Seasonal Events

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Wayne Thomas, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas

Ratings:
    +932
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering how many of you take part in the Seasonal Events? I usually have a go but I am not very quick. As I am new to GT6 I am looking for some 'friends' to compete against and hopefully improve.

Please feel free to add me
    PS3ID - DefytheMachine

PS Rich, i've been chasing your ghosts with little success!

2. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +168
    All good mate. Im not the fastest as some I barely pass. It just takes practise. I also have had the game from the release date, so I have heaps of experience.

So keep trying mate. Youll get there. Like me with the Land Rover. I hate rallying. Took me an hour to gold.

Also a tip: The Skyline seasonal lets you use NOS. I dont ever use it but I noticed it wasn't prohibited like normal.

If you need any tips Im sure some people will step in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +961
    ii also take part in the seasonal events, not as much as i would like due to lack of time, because as Richard said it takes some practice, but i do some of them, i will add you so you can also try to beat me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +168
    Rui.... try to beat me :p Haha. Just kidding. I was chasing you in a seasonal for a full day once, before I figured out how to drive the car. Forgot what one it was now.

5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +961
    i'm having the same problem in the Evoque seasonal event, i0m not very good in the dirt :D

6. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +168
    With the Evoque try these settings

Brand new car with NO oil change and maximum weight loss only.
    Transmission: Reset the fully customisable. Then take the final drive to max, speed to minimum then the individual gears to max.
    Suspension: Rally
    LSD: Front 5/40/5 Rear 5/60/5

Should help. Also use the handbrake A LOT there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +961
    the only chages i've done to the car were the suspension, the tires and the computer to increase the power a little bit, i will try these changes :thumbsup:

8. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +961
    all done now, after more than 20 laps i was able to pass you, you will have to do a couple more laps to pass me now :p

9. Richard Coleman

Richard Coleman

Ratings:
    +168
    Meh. I cbf if its the Land Rover. I hate that seasonal :p

10. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +961
    i only liked it for the variety, but i didn't enjoyed it very much