1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Seasonal Events

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Wayne Thomas, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Hi Guys,

Just wondering how many of you take part in the Seasonal Events? I usually have a go but I am not very quick. As I am new to GT6 I am looking for some 'friends' to compete against and hopefully improve.

Please feel free to add me
    PS3ID - DefytheMachine

PS Rich, i've been chasing your ghosts with little success!

2. All good mate. Im not the fastest as some I barely pass. It just takes practise. I also have had the game from the release date, so I have heaps of experience.

So keep trying mate. Youll get there. Like me with the Land Rover. I hate rallying. Took me an hour to gold.

Also a tip: The Skyline seasonal lets you use NOS. I dont ever use it but I noticed it wasn't prohibited like normal.

If you need any tips Im sure some people will step in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

ii also take part in the seasonal events, not as much as i would like due to lack of time, because as Richard said it takes some practice, but i do some of them, i will add you so you can also try to beat me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rui.... try to beat me :p Haha. Just kidding. I was chasing you in a seasonal for a full day once, before I figured out how to drive the car. Forgot what one it was now.

5. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i'm having the same problem in the Evoque seasonal event, i0m not very good in the dirt :D

6. With the Evoque try these settings

Brand new car with NO oil change and maximum weight loss only.
    Transmission: Reset the fully customisable. Then take the final drive to max, speed to minimum then the individual gears to max.
    Suspension: Rally
    LSD: Front 5/40/5 Rear 5/60/5

Should help. Also use the handbrake A LOT there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

the only chages i've done to the car were the suspension, the tires and the computer to increase the power a little bit, i will try these changes :thumbsup:

8. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

all done now, after more than 20 laps i was able to pass you, you will have to do a couple more laps to pass me now :p

9. Meh. I cbf if its the Land Rover. I hate that seasonal :p

10. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i only liked it for the variety, but i didn't enjoyed it very much