F1 2010 Season performance

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I´m on my 3rd season of 5. Started with Toro Rosso (and became DWC), then moved to Force India and also became WC. Now I´m with Renault, which I really like, but I see how the performance of other teams has improved dramatically. I´m in China now, and so far Force India always qualifies in the top 5 and scores lots of points in race, being 2nd manufacturer just behind Renault. Same happens with Mercedes GP. I really find myself struggling in Qualifying to get top 3, which curiously didn´t happen in other seasons, though I had rather weak cars. Not complaining, as I´m having much mmore fun than previously, but just surprised by the performance of middle grid cars.
I drive with all assists off but for gearing, which is auto as the paddles on my wheel are broken. AI is set to Legend.

I do not have an answer to the performance on the other cars, exept maybe their R&D?
But the paddles on the wheel, which wheel do you have? I am asking because one paddle on my F430 Thrustmaster FFB wheel was broken as well, didn't want to shift anymore and I was able to repair it relatively easily.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back