1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season performance

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by cueceleches, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I´m on my 3rd season of 5. Started with Toro Rosso (and became DWC), then moved to Force India and also became WC. Now I´m with Renault, which I really like, but I see how the performance of other teams has improved dramatically. I´m in China now, and so far Force India always qualifies in the top 5 and scores lots of points in race, being 2nd manufacturer just behind Renault. Same happens with Mercedes GP. I really find myself struggling in Qualifying to get top 3, which curiously didn´t happen in other seasons, though I had rather weak cars. Not complaining, as I´m having much mmore fun than previously, but just surprised by the performance of middle grid cars.
    I drive with all assists off but for gearing, which is auto as the paddles on my wheel are broken. AI is set to Legend.

2. I do not have an answer to the performance on the other cars, exept maybe their R&D?
    But the paddles on the wheel, which wheel do you have? I am asking because one paddle on my F430 Thrustmaster FFB wheel was broken as well, didn't want to shift anymore and I was able to repair it relatively easily.