Season Pass

Does this season pass give me the japanese pack or redpack too? I would have paid more for a season pass FROM THE START instead of pick and choose. I just didnt think the japanese or red pack was worth it , not a fan of either.

Nevermind, its porsche only. Sigh. Give me a SEASON pass, for the SEASON/year. I'd gladly buy that. I hate piecemeal things paying for cars I dont like, lol.

Purchased season pass but DLC 1 still shows Not Installed, in game only the Panamera is available for Porsche. Any ideas?...

Edit: solved, pack downloaded after the 1.9 patch, apologies for spam/noobism.
If something doesn't want to download on Steam it's always a good idea to close and restart Steam, should download immediately then.

Does this season pass give me the japanese pack or redpack too? I would have paid more for a season pass FROM THE START instead of pick and choose. I just didnt think the japanese or red pack was worth it , not a fan of either.

Nevermind, its porsche only. Sigh. Give me a SEASON pass, for the SEASON/year. I'd gladly buy that. I hate piecemeal things paying for cars I dont like, lol.

Hm, maybe make a suggestion on the official forum. But I wouldn't expect much in that regard - they probably can't reliably plan ahead for a year, plans can change, licensing and work can be delayed, etc. They basically release content when it's ready so for you as consumer it's better to know what you get, surely?

True, just don't like this DLC model. I grew up when games were whole and ones online had a subscription model. World of warcraft really was the start of this. Not only they charged a monthly fee, they charged for expansion packs!

At least Assetto doesn't have a monthly fee like iracing, and they don't overcharge for tracks/cars.

I was just being whiny after a hard workday, thanks for the understanding response. I was expecting a backlash, lol.

• Deleted member 130869

@kunos :

After the 3 Porsche Packs are released, Assetto will have 9 separate DLC packs. Are there any thoughts for packaging up DLCs together into discounted packs (all DreamPack bundle, the current Porsche season pass, All-Other pass as an example), and even a one big-pack encompassing all DLC for those who may not own any?

I've noticed multiplayer options being reasonably watered down due to a mix and match of content, and how many own all the "required" content.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%