Season 9 - Skin Thread

Sorry, no such luck.. I lost my skins PSDs a while ago (with tons of other stuff too..) I had to separate all DDSs again as i'm making changes to my skin too. Helmet is the only thing not done yet, waiting for inspiration... Last seasons helmets were done in such a hurry, i would like get more details on it.

No problem at all. You guys have fun with it.:thumbsup: The helmet is just the standard Hamilton dds file as you originally requested. I do not have a helmet template handy, but one probably exists. You could check with Gunthar Rowe.

Thank you very much Chris! Yes you already sent me the psd files in the past (~14 mb or so) -> I forwarded them to Erik. I still hope you don't feel robbed for your hard work, do you?

Do you mean in general? As far as I remember I do use the standard yellow helmet from Hamilton, which in my eyes fits the car colours very well...

I've uploaded my skin for season 9 at the database.
I was surprised to be the first one to do that^^

Most will use the same skin as last season, so it is just a matter of me copying the files from the season 8 skin folder to the season 9. I know Reik's skin will change, so I will not move that skin from season 8 to season 9... is there any other skins that will change or are the rest using the same skin as last season?

Me and Marko: i got body all done, helmet still missing. Marko is finishing his own skin but he didn't use custom last season.

PrestoGP_skin_preview_1.jpg
PrestoGP_skin_preview_2.jpg
PrestoGP_skin_preview_3.jpg

Kennett and Dino, your skins are looking very cool! :thumbsup:

Good to have such different colour schemes as we do now, to seperate the guys on track.

I agree, for me a good skin is one that seperates itself from the crowd, so it is easy to see who is at my tail/in front of me. And it doesn't hurt that it is looking good. Also, I like it when people stick to the same look for a looong time, so they do not mess too much with my brain :)

They are in the sides.psd.. He needs to identify each part,

sides.jpg

The red rectangle has the sideparts of the rear wing. The cyan colored rectangle is where the top and bottom parts are, probably...

Kennett I have a question about skins.
You mentioned a while ago that templates can still be created.
I tried to make a Ferrari template since that one is missing and has been requested but I have problems creating soft shadows like the ones you can see in the picture you posted.
Do you know of a way to do these shadows and if so could you maybe create a ferrari template?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back