Season 9 Race 9 Interlagos - Weather

Hello mates.

The first forecast for Brazil:

Rain and drizzle is a common occurance in Sao Paulo. The chance for rain during a session is 40 %. Heavier showers is the most usual form, but also longer rain and light showers are pretty common.

The next forecast will be posted here on tuesday the 4:th of december at 19 GMT.

-----------------------------

The second forecast:

There is only a tiny chance of rain during the weekend. Could be medium to heavy showers in the order of 20-40 minutes if they hit. Partly cloudy.

Oh. That does not sound good Nico. I checked and I have that e-mail in the "sent e-mail" folder, so it has been shipped out, but seems to not have reached its destination. I wasn't home yesterday evening so I didn't spot your post :(. Did your spam filter catch the "Weather in Sao Paulo" title?

Oh. That does not sound good Nico. I checked and I have that e-mail in the "sent e-mail" folder, so it has been shipped out, but seems to not have reached its destination. I wasn't home yesterday evening so I didn't spot your post :(. Did your spam filter catch the "Weather in Sao Paulo" title?

Sorry for not letting you know earlier, but 10 minutes before qualify started I checked my email using web-mail on my laptop as I could not reach Outlook on my desktop while I was in game. This was a stroke of luck, because there I saw your e-mail that you had sent the day before and we got to race with it after all :thumbsup:

What have happened is that my Outlook have not received any e-mails since 23rd of November without me noticing. And I still have not figured out why Outlook has stopped downloading e-mails :)

Summary, we got to use the file you had made and all mistakes were on my side :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back