1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 9 Race 9 Interlagos - Weather

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Daniel Hansson, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Hello mates.

The first forecast for Brazil:

Rain and drizzle is a common occurance in Sao Paulo. The chance for rain during a session is 40 %. Heavier showers is the most usual form, but also longer rain and light showers are pretty common.

The next forecast will be posted here on tuesday the 4:th of december at 19 GMT.

-----------------------------

The second forecast:

There is only a tiny chance of rain during the weekend. Could be medium to heavy showers in the order of 20-40 minutes if they hit. Partly cloudy.

• Like Like x 13
  2. Thank you :)

3. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Thank you mate! Again many interesting options. Looking much forward to it. ;) :)

4. 40%... that should give us a fair chance to see a little H2O at some stage :) Looking forward to it! Takk Daniel :)

5. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thank you Daniel!

6. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks D:)niel:D

7. Thanks Daniel, should make it very interesting.

8. Thanks Daniel.:)

9. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks Dan

Maybe rain in Brazil... all sounds very realistic:)

10. It was 40% in the final race in the real F1 too.. ;) Nice job, mate.

11. The second forecast:

There is only a tiny chance of rain during the weekend. Could be medium to heavy showers in the order of 20-40 minutes if they hit. Partly cloudy.

• Like Like x 9
  12. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Tack Daniel!

13. Takk Daniel :)

14. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Again thank you very much Daniel! ;)

15. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Cheers Dan

:)

16. Daniel, I have not received the weather-file I think?

17. Oh. That does not sound good Nico. I checked and I have that e-mail in the "sent e-mail" folder, so it has been shipped out, but seems to not have reached its destination. I wasn't home yesterday evening so I didn't spot your post :(. Did your spam filter catch the "Weather in Sao Paulo" title?

18. Sorry for not letting you know earlier, but 10 minutes before qualify started I checked my email using web-mail on my laptop as I could not reach Outlook on my desktop while I was in game. This was a stroke of luck, because there I saw your e-mail that you had sent the day before and we got to race with it after all :thumbsup:

What have happened is that my Outlook have not received any e-mails since 23rd of November without me noticing. And I still have not figured out why Outlook has stopped downloading e-mails :)

Summary, we got to use the file you had made and all mistakes were on my side :)

19. Oh, great. Sneaky Outlook. Happy that it worked out :)