Season 9 Race 6 Austria - Weather

Hello everyone :)

The first forecast:

In Spielberg you often get longer periods of light rain at this time of year. There is a 40 % chance of rain during a session.

The next one will be posted on tuesday next week.

-----------------------------

Goddammit! I forgot :(. It totally slipped my mind over the last days. So sorry for that. Maybe it was because it wasn't any F1 this weekend, I don't know.

But there will be weather if you have time to insert the weather file Nico. It will be done and sent within some minutes. No second forecast though.

I'm not gonna make this one, but Abu Dhabi is looking possible:thumbsup:

Fingers crossed Jim, we need you, something is missing when you are not here :thumbsup:

I do not know why the weather is not posted yet, but I do know that Daniel runs on nothing else than our gratitude. When I see the spartanic respons he receives from his tireless work I am almost expecting him to lose the motivation he needs to do this work.

I always write a thank you post in respons to the weather, because I recognise that it is kind of amazing that he does this for us season after season without getting anything in return, and saying thank you is the least we can do.

You're absolutely right Nico. I'm sorry for not replying earlier and anywhere else. I was extremely busy with moving to a new apartment. I'm happy now that my new inet connection works and I was able to have a short go yesterday. So at least I'm a little bit prepared. Hope for no surprises now.

About the second forecast. I'm already happy with the first one. :) Very big thx to Daniel!!!

Sorry if the tone of my message sounded ungrateful. I do very much appreciate Daniels generous contribution. His forecasts and weather files have added tremendously to the Presto.Thanks Daniel.

Obviously if something else has come up for Daniel or even if he's just forgotten, we shall remain nothing but grateful.

It didn't sound ungrateful to me, and my post was not a direct respons to yours, it was just some thoughts I have had since Daniel posted his forecast, and when you brought up the issue that I had noticed myself I decided to write what I thought :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back