SEASON 9 RACE 5 - Driver's meeting

This thread is compulsary/mandatory reading

In this thread we discuss and agree on the spesifics of the track/race. Where do we need to watch cutting and running wide, is there anything we need to agree upon eg. at the start of the race (constantina effects etc.) and other stuff that is normal in a driver's meeting.

Please keep every post to the point as it is mandatory reading, to make it less time consuming for those with less time/ a busy life.

Suzuka is famous for side-by-side battles, there are a lot of places to do it, T1, Dunlop, T12, T14-15 and T18.. But the road is narrow, high grip makes the margins smaller (after you lose grip, it's hard to regain it and it happens very suddenly.), lag etc. so patience is needed.. Again..

Trackmap:

Suzuka_circuit_map--2005.svg

Suzuka is famous for side-by-side battles, there are a lot of places to do it, T1, Dunlop, T12, T14-15 and T18.. But the road is narrow, high grip makes the margins smaller (after you lose grip, it's hard to regain it and it happens very suddenly.), lag etc. so patience is needed.. Again..

good points Kennett in monday race RD Club PrestoGP;) event I understand that is important stay at right gap from car ahead in S Curves for example for 2 or 3 time I had the sensation of hitting who was front me but was not true, luckily lag is not so often :) I hope not but in case of lapping let me the time/space for move usually i let room in inside curve and in staight I lift a bit but when I near at brake point I stay there in line and move out only when I jump out of turn say this because the tarmac is close and the track is a driving pleasure we are crazy:D and the story will be go go go full throttle big crash at T1:roflmao: JOKE guys:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%