Season 9 Race 2 Spa-Francorchamps - Weather

Spa : Belgium = rain : fun old mathematical rule:D

Thanks Daniel always appreciate your predictions:thumbsup:

PS if rain is more easy running wide and hit barriers so dont forget to set in preset-pit a slot with: "repair only wings and bumpers" for not put massive fuel everytime go in pit I speak for me but some new guys maybe dont knows. I dont want to be offensive I just wanted to remind everyone:)

The second forecast:

There are scattered showers during the whole weekend. Very hard to predict when they will come, but the practice is mostly in danger of getting hit. Expect medium or maybe heavy intensity, and with a length in the order of 20-45 minutes. Otherwise changing between sunny and cloudy conditions.
Thanks Daniel and Jonas!

inters or full wet

mmm hard question Henrik 60% rain is border line between inters and rain tires is slippery in any case :) inters some laps more than wet tires but depend on your driving style if you never run under rain this evening will be a good test for learn:D

About RTT: Yes, seeing the real conditions is definitely an advantage. Yesterday when the rain came it was pretty easy to interpret the rain intensity by just looking how fast the rain started to rise, it rose from 4% to 30% in one lap,indicating that the curve is steep so i switched to full wets instead of inters.. Also the on/offpath values are golden, there is only time to look at them during straights, fortunately conditions are color coded, it's fast to read, for ex after un-named corner and before Pouhon i could easily check on/off path wetness, it's takes less than a second.

I would still like to have some rain that requires something other than slicks... ;)
Lol, I wonder how wet it must be for you to pit Tim :)

Thanks a lot for great weather Daniel, my own stupidity stopped me from exceling in it (I rand out of fuel a few laps earlier...). I hope everybody realise how fantastic it is that you do this job for us season after season without receiving anything in return :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You only have to watch the broadcast to see how important the weather was today. It was going to be a very boring race at the front. The rain managed to give exactly the same result with 1000x more excitement! Thanks Daniel. And thanks to the commentary team, they made it quite enjoyable this time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back