SEASON 9 RACE 10 Hockenheim - Preparation Thread

Do we again agree that the pit exit line isn't allowed to be crossed with any wheel? Would be good for safety reasons. When the line ends it should be clear if the driver can turn left to the racing line or better holds the inside line for a defensive move.
If you insist. On the other hand, out here in the bush I seldom use blinker with no car in sight for kilometres.

I don't understand : for me it always has been forbidden to cross it when you exit the pits.

Of course, so I did too. ;) It's more kind of a reminder in a preparation thread, because at this track it makes a difference in speed and safety how you approach the pit exit. On tracks like Barcelona it's a different story.

If you insist. On the other hand, out here in the bush I seldom use blinker with no car in sight for kilometres.

If we agree in something I insist to do it the agreed way just to keep it fair for everyone. ;)

Ordered new parts for my gamerig (mobo+cpu+ram) and the package is 150km from here.. So it may arrive tomorrow and i can't promise that i can keep my hands away from that.. So i just might try to assemble and install all in a frantic attempt to get ready in time... I'm 50% sure that will be the scenario..

Judging from my recent experiences with finish roads atm I would say that 150km is A LOT ^^ So I would not be too optimistic :D

Well, the PC works flawlessly, which is a delight. But. pedals are peaking so bad that i can not safely join you guys. It's randomly spinning me out of corners unless i drop 2 secs off pace, in short: it's not a viable option. Sad, it's the last race of the season and all. I kind a started enjoying Hockenheim, the 1999 race was eyeopener to the new track and Tilkes choices don't seem so bad anymore.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back