SEASON 9 RACE 10 Hockenheim - Preparation Thread

I think we all are first and foremost interesting in doing a race where the maximum of drivers can attend, and not surprising anyone with a different track version than expected. In that light I would vote for the track on the server (nogrip 2003/2004 version) the 19th. I am sorry that I yet again unwillingly sabotaged the chance of racing the much wanted race room version.
Thanks Nicolai! The more the merrier, track version isn't important for me.

Nice idea Sean. Unfortunately I won't have time on wednesday evening.

But it looks very likely that I can have my first (and maybe only) test this evening, aproximately between 8pm and 10pm local german time. Would be nice to meet someone. ;)

PS: Even though I'm fine with any decision I think it's time to make the final call. From reading all the stuff it should be the 19th and the well known 2004 version.

I'm not sure why this is all getting done so extremely late.
Because no-one noticed that there were two different dates in the original calendar and the graphic one. I was the one to suspect something was not right when Daniel posted his forecast.

I think for the future the solution is (a return) to keep things simple,

I second 19th and 2004 track and will try to be there tonight as well :)

To support you a little bit Jonas, I was also in doubt about the date when the discussion started last week. I think I was expecting the race to be on 12th not only from your graphics but also from the discussion prior the season. I think it was about having the event on 12th not to come too close to christmas and the summer hollidays of the Aussies. But I'm not sure if we finally decided 12th or 19th. However we have a decison now. :) Such things can happen...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 13.9%