Season 9 - General Discussion

would probably be easier to mention nationalities which havent been a part of this league yet :D
The graphic you're seeing is actually the header of the new standings graphic which I will post later, so the flags in this one are the nationalities which take part in Season 9 only.
The plan is to update it every season.

Spaniards don't drive much but when they do, they can be really quick.. Just a hunch from public server days, that could have changed. I think the language barrier is a bit skewing things. Countries where english is commonly know second/third language like Sweden, Finland (i think all the nordic countries) there is more people here in RD/nogrip etc communities.

There are national leagues, that we've never heard of, that have absolutely brilliant drivers ( i know, i came here from one..)... I might just try convince some of them to start driving again, F3000 could be a bonus in that discussion as MMG F1 is not to their liking.. Hmm , i'll ask.

I did.. My late night babling lasted i think 1000 words.. Poor guys have to skim thru that all and THEN read all the PrestoGP introduction stuff explaining it all again in more organized form.. But i counted three guys asking for action so keep you fingers crossed :) They can all drive a car lap after lap without crashing in to each other with faster speeds than i.

I will take a break from driving. I took my wheel off, everything is packed in the closet. I can't promise that i can rekindle my love before season starts. It's not you, it's me. I'm afraid i'm just not good enough, just like i said two seasons ago. And don't you dare to say "practice more, you'll get it", you all know what my level is so be frank, striaght and truthful, no holding back anymore..I'm effing Finnish and we say like it is so i'm used to that. The best thing you can say to a friend when he sucks is to say "you suck".

I will take a break from driving. I took my wheel off, everything is packed in the closet. I can't promise that i can rekindle my love before season starts. It's not you, it's me. I'm afraid i'm just not good enough, just like i said two seasons ago. And don't you dare to say "practice more, you'll get it", you all know what my level is so be frank, striaght and truthful, no holding back anymore..I'm effing Finnish and we say like it is so i'm used to that. The best thing you can say to a friend when he sucks is to say "you suck".

I hope you regain your motivation one day and re-join us Kennett.

I think the best thing a friend can do is to be honest, not to say "you suck". I think David and I (and others) are trying to be totally honest when we point to practice.

A quick search shows that David T have been online almost 6 times as often as you, and when he is online he does many more laps than you, who seem to spend a lot of time in the garage (very few lap times done in most sessions).

Then I can only assume that you still do almost all your practice offline, which contradicts what everybody have adviced you to do to help you improve.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%