Season 9 - General Discussion

I know i did! This was ubercool! Holding my head and banging my head against the chaird and then having to hear those words right next to me " Looks like Kennett Ylitalo has retired, don't know why..." I mean, how close to virtual F1 can you get? And at the end of my qualy lap i took the inlap and did launch control test.. The quitting to garage and looking at the TV and there i was doing my start practice... Absolutely fantastic and surprisingly didn't cause any nervousness often associated to live events..

I just did my first laps on SPA, and I need some clarification before the race.
I especially noticed that the pit-lane exit after Eau Rouge can be cut quite extensively.

As we race with "no rules" it will be impossible to enforce a no-cut at exit.
How will this be solved, and what are the rules?
I try to stay within the lines, but sometimes I weer off to the right, unintentionally.

I just did my first laps on SPA, and I need some clarification before the race.
I especially noticed that the pit-lane exit after Eau Rouge can be cut quite extensively.

As we race with "no rules" it will be impossible to enforce a no-cut at exit.
How will this be solved, and what are the rules?
I try to stay within the lines, but sometimes I weer off to the right, unintentionally.

Basically we expect all to be Gentlemen, and if someone cut we'll assume it was a mistake. :)

Obviously, if someone happens to make such mistakes on a regular basis we might question his Gentlemen and self guvorning abillities which is required to be a member :) Nobody at Presto GP wants to gain an advantage unfairly.

Just a heads up, my PSU blew last night, tested it tonight and it is dead. Getting a new one tomorrow and hopefully it hasn't done any damage to my motherboard, if it has that will be me out for the season.

This might be worth reading regarding the new Race 07 series updates:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/steam-race-07-on-gtr-evo-changes-on-01-09-12.55329/

My game is still downloading/ updating.... a 994mb patch!

Fortunately we have Kennett for pro advice, we hope :notworthy: :)

...and I also hope your computer surgery is successful Bob.

I will start looking in to this, what i gathered is that the whole game is now moved from Steam\steamapps\[your name]\Race07 to Steam\steamapps\common\Race07 so you need to manually move all mods and tracks to the new location (gamedata and UIData folders). Everything should work after that.

EDIT: Everybody needs to update their game ASAP! It takes some time, my DL size is 2,1gb so.... Hmm, the ISP should now have the fiber optics connected so i'll have two connections now ;)

NO! Don't delete ANYTHING from the new Gamedata and UIData! I see that they have lifted a lot of protections from encrypted files, they are now visible as before they were virtual. I do have one security concern, i know how much i can modify those files that are now visible... Well, we'll see, i haven't really checked what changed and what not. This new system is the way this was suppose to work in the beginning, the [STEAM USER] was a pain in the ass since everyone had different paths to modded content. Now installers really start to come to form, expect to see a lot more installer based releases...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back