Season 8 Race2 Silverston Incident Report

Valerio Vinassa

PrestoGP Veteran
Me and David T I see David come after Nico but no time and place where i could stay,no damage at mine car
time:2679, 67
lap 32
place: straight Vale

sorry mate but where could I go?:)

Edit: I had a spin on second straight on lap three. I ruined Kurts race. I'm very sorry and ashamed for that. I went off and the car snapped to the right when I reentered.

I have looked on the replay. I was on the grass and made a terrible mistake pointing the front wheels to the right. When I reached a small tarmac side-road the tires gripped and I turned violently to the right and hit Kurt. I did feel safe because I've reentered from that particular wide so many times before. I'm glad Kurt could still go on despite my stupidity.

lap 39 after turn 1, I spin then I try to move aside for the coming cars but I move to the wrong direction.
So Jim has to avoid me and spins.
Im very sorry Jim for ruining your battle for 2nd position that was just stupid

ts 1544 - 1548 (lap 19) : complete mess with Anthony that I was lapping. It ruins my strategy (one stopper), but most importantly Anthony's race:( . Sorry mate, I thought you were letting me the inside at Maggots. I should have lift off..

lap 39 after turn 1, I spin then I try to move aside for the coming cars but I move to the wrong direction.
So Jim has to avoid me and spins.
Im very sorry Jim for ruining your battle for 2nd position that was just stupid

No worries Jonas, I saw the smoke, I should have lifted and slowed some more, then I would not have spun

I had some almost incidents

When leaving the pits, start of lap 20 I was behind Bob Lunski, I was in a battle with Peter and David T, as we approached Becketts Bob was infront of me with Peter and David closing fast, I had to lift to let them through but I think I might have frightened Bob off the road in the confusion

I have been to my replay to see what happend and Bob is not there! :confused:

Other than that not much to report

Jim

incident with vale.

i dont know what happened to you but you were very slow in that corner, i took it like i usually do and all of a sudden you were right in front of me, i thought youd slowed to let me past and was thinking you couldve picked a better place, but sorry about it anyhoo it cost both of us alot and i got annoyed a lap or two later and quit due to a mix up with my pit.

sorry again.

Incident with Alarm. Own stupid fault. Thanks to everyone for letting me in, much appreciated.

In the race, no contact.

Was unsure why Gaetano would not allow me through on laps 49, 50 and 51...

Not a incident but Tim: you were lagging a bit in the start, didn't see you long so possibly it got better as the race progressed.. Was a bit hard to drive behind when you were still getting use to the race, i didn't want to pass with the car skipping here and there but like i said, you weren't long in that position :)

When leaving the pits, start of lap 20 I was behind Bob Lunski, I was in a battle with Peter and David T, as we approached Becketts Bob was infront of me with Peter and David closing fast, I had to lift to let them through but I think I might have frightened Bob off the road in the confusion

I have been to my replay to see what happend and Bob is not there! :confused:

I am totally mystified too. As I was leaving the pits my wheel locked up, then unlocked, then the screen went blank, then the screen came back and I was into the wall. :confused:

I am totally mystified too. As I was leaving the pits my wheel locked up, then unlocked, then the screen went blank, then the screen came back and I was into the wall. :confused:
On the off chance this helps Bob, I experienced a similar problem [where the steering wheel fails completely] when I used a set of USB powered headphones. I went back to the good ol' analog headphone headset. :)

incident with vale.

i dont know what happened to you but you were very slow in that corner, i took it like i usually do and all of a sudden you were right in front of me, i thought youd slowed to let me past and was thinking you couldve picked a better place, but sorry about it anyhoo it cost both of us alot and i got annoyed a lap or two later and quit due to a mix up with my pit.

sorry again.

:)np mate I was so slow because I left feet for Nico's overtake so after I was in wrong place/line and tires at the end for do the turn with high speed , was an unfortunate consequence. Im regret that you must let the race but really I did not know where to put me.
hope next time more lucky for you and me:D

incident reports
in the first corner, Eliezer hits my car off the track and end uplosing 6 or 7 position and a lot of my concentration, around 3 in the third sector shock jonas pushing off the track I feel sorry for my mistake I'm sorry, jonas

There are two incidents I would like to comment (this is what makes me so populare... lol):

1: Gaetano vs. Eliezer
In my view it is mostly Gaetano's mistake. Contrary to the server password (leave space) he moves all the way from the far left of the track and towards the apex in t1, lap 1. I do not know of anybody else that would do that in the first turn of the race. Consequence; Eliezer was on his way up the inside, very close to the inside curb, and when Gaetano was shutting the door he hit Eliezer.

This apparently made Gaetano upset, and he managed to give Anthony I 3 small knocks from behind and knock Jonas of the track, all on lap 1 I think. I think it is a great problem if Gaetano looks at the replay and concludes it is 100% Eliezer's fault, that means he doesn't understand the racing guidelines.

2. David vs. Vale
For me there is only one explaination, David is too much in a hurry to lap cars. Vale does nothing wrong, and David approaches full throttle, probably because he does not want to lose my back in the lapping proccess. I think it was pure luck that David did not end Vale's race there and then, and that would have been a great shame!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back