Season 8 Race MONTREAL '79 Incident Report

I vote for sorting this out. I agree Presto would be a better place if none of this ever happened, but I am astonished that someone could have gone crying to mum (no offence Bram!) and expect to keep racing with us. Presto has always been about a bunch of guys who love racing working it out together so that we can be competitive and enjoy racing.

I would appreciate the person who finds the league unsatisfactory to explain to us what the problem is, how they think we can fix it, and if they've got good ideas great, but if their ideas don't work for presto then we wish them well or they stick around and do things the presto way. I deal with school kids a lot and I expect a lot better from all of them.

This is very strange for grown ups.

What have happened is that Jonas reported Kimmo's language to RD admins, they have investigated the matter closer and came under the impression that we do not resolve our incidents because they could not find any penalties mentioned in the thread. I explained how it works and there is no problem.

As for Kimmo and Presto GP, it seems both parties have decided that they should part ways as they are not "compatible", and that is fine. Let's look forward :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back