Season 8 Race 5 Melbourne - Weather

I saw Jonas ripping off the visor in his vid. There is a fix for that too called nobugs or something. But I can't remember where I downloaded. I think it was www nogrip.

something i noticed last night.......

the practise session was wet (very) then at the end when nico cycled through sessions so we could do the practise starts i noticed that the next session (qualifying) after the wet session showed ........ track - wet .......... in the session info, when we were done with the practise starts and actually went to qualifying the session info showed ........ track - dry ........., why would it change from cycling the server? does cycling the server through the practise starts cause the weather simulation to be lost and we end up with a default weather track each time?

makes me think that alot of times we couldve had wet races or damp tracks but by doing practise starts weve caused the weather to change back to default by cycling the server.

does the weather file only work the first time its loaded on the dedi server and by cycling it back to the original session the weather file is lost?

thx Kennett! Good to know... :)

Indeed the wetness in practice was huge fun! It feels great to have some controlled slides and drifts. I'm sure we are able to handle such conditions in a race too, maybe with some more repairs but the clever and carefull ones would have a good opportunity to gain some more time compared to dry conditions.

Isn't Malaysia a country with high rain possibility? :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%