Season 7 round 1 Spa

My race:
Qualify: 9th, after Jim nicked my 8th moments before session ended :)

Race Strategy: 71 liters and soft/medium tyres, 2x pit stop for 62 liters and soft medium tyres.

I was passed by a couple of cars in the start and was 12th after Eau Rouge. I was hunting Nicolas, and on lap 3 I got the inside heading down towards les combes. I was slightly in front, but Nicolas masterfully managed to outbreak me and defend his position from the outside. Well done mate.

After 3-4 laps Nicolas and Alex I think it was had a comming together, and I was not 10th, hunting Vincenzo. I follow him for 10 laps without finding a way ahead, I am at this point suspecting he is heavier.

I pit after lap 14, and soon after I am on 9th, hunting the Valter (0 stops at this point), Sean and Jim (both 1 stop at this point). I get a bit too close to Jim in stavelot, have to go off the track to avoid hitting him, and lose 2 places. A lap or two later I pass Valter before it moments later are curtains down for me :)

It was a very cool race while it lasted, I loved the strategy side of it :)

Q:p 6
R:p 12
Very nice start for all I see on my map all safe good job guys:)))
After the start my position always 6 th at lap 2 Alex had little error recover one position
front of me had David Turnbull I have with him very nice CLEAN battle Grats David :)
attac him on lap 4 and 8-9 but not chanse for me he braked very late ; i don t want a incident.
My stategy is on soft and 14 lap fuel;at lap 10-11 the tyres i know is not very affidable then i want recover position on who is in front of me after pit but Gaetano pressing me and on lap 12 he push me out :( I m near the pit and enter for my pit but I have some problem
about the strategy I can do in this moment always soft and 12 lap fuel and I think next for medium and fuel for the finsh.
Enter after pit P 16 I m very determinated at lap 21 I go in 7 th at lap 21 broken my suspension enter for medium strategy but i give error at pit i had fuel but not change the tyres.Enter in the pit after one lap broken another suspension finish my race P 12 :( .
Even if to the end of the competition I did not obtain an attractive position I am heard my self competitive more of how much thought
to be before the competition this amuses me and does to hope me.
A large thx to Nicolai for the work and the passion with that involves all :)
I think the new regulation is fantastic :)
Welcome to Monza Guys :)))

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years