1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 7 Race 5 Hockenheim INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Lap 29
    hairpin
    time 2410,26

I hit Sean, I let pass him before and when I arrived at hairpin did not think that Sean was stopped on track, now on my replay I dont see the car of Sean but think that he have hit Kurt and this is the reason because him was stopped on track in any case SORRY Sean:frown:

2. no icident to report

3. No incidents to report :)

4. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incident.

5. Had an incident(blue flag) with sean in spitzkehre, tryed to go wide and let him pass on inside but there was some misunderstanding so we had contact . No damage no problem for me it was just a slight missunderstanding. I will look at replay later. Sorry for that Sean

6. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

No problems Vale I should have been more patient and waited till i knew for sure kurt was letting me by sos to Kurt to.

7. No incidents to report.

8. No incidents to report.

9. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Acouple of spins on my own but other than that

No incidents to report:) or any race pace :(

Jim

10. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks Sean, I know your skill and I was very sorrow to ruin your race.

11. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

no incidents to report :)

(just crashed by myself at lap 44 :))

12. No incidents to report, great racing all around me.

13. I saw you in the grass, it was a few laps after you lapped me when you exited the pits. I couldn't believed it! So I unlapped and then you stayed a few seconds behind me for the rest of the race. If you wanted to stay behind I thank you because I like having my chance to finish the race with the whole length. One lap more can give you some positions, it already happened to me.

14. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

ha, ha, nice I could help you Nicolas. To be honest it wasn't really by free will. It was the suspension damage which slowed me down a bit. So I decided not to lap you, because it could bring you in trouble. But then I made a driving mistake because of the bad car behavior and you were gone... So I didn't have to think about it anymore.

In the end Nicolai and Peter had a fight and closed up to me quickly. So if the race was only one lap longer, I would have gone out of their way, because I still had a 20 seconds gap to Tim and wouldn't have wanted to disturbe their fight.

15. Trying to overtake Nico I brake late I'm going off the track (no contact:redface:)

No incident to report, very nice race!

16. No incidents to report.

17. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report

18. No incidents to report :)

19. no icident to report

20. TS 1502,03 : I was distracted trying to figure out where Tim and I came down the hall Gaetano of pits have damaged the car and after 2-3 seconds I realized my race was over at the moment enter in the pits Anthony Ishak also has to avoid me had to make a risky maneuver for
    his race mine just was over.Sry Anthony and Congratulation for your 3° Position :)