Season 7 Race 5 Hockenheim INCIDENT REPORT

Valerio Vinassa

PrestoGP Veteran
Lap 29
hairpin
time 2410,26

I hit Sean, I let pass him before and when I arrived at hairpin did not think that Sean was stopped on track, now on my replay I dont see the car of Sean but think that he have hit Kurt and this is the reason because him was stopped on track in any case SORRY Sean:frown:

Had an incident(blue flag) with sean in spitzkehre, tryed to go wide and let him pass on inside but there was some misunderstanding so we had contact . No damage no problem for me it was just a slight missunderstanding. I will look at replay later. Sorry for that Sean

no incidents to report :)

(just crashed by myself at lap 44 :))

I saw you in the grass, it was a few laps after you lapped me when you exited the pits. I couldn't believed it! So I unlapped and then you stayed a few seconds behind me for the rest of the race. If you wanted to stay behind I thank you because I like having my chance to finish the race with the whole length. One lap more can give you some positions, it already happened to me.

ha, ha, nice I could help you Nicolas. To be honest it wasn't really by free will. It was the suspension damage which slowed me down a bit. So I decided not to lap you, because it could bring you in trouble. But then I made a driving mistake because of the bad car behavior and you were gone... So I didn't have to think about it anymore.

In the end Nicolai and Peter had a fight and closed up to me quickly. So if the race was only one lap longer, I would have gone out of their way, because I still had a 20 seconds gap to Tim and wouldn't have wanted to disturbe their fight.

TS 1502,03 : I was distracted trying to figure out where Tim and I came down the hall Gaetano of pits have damaged the car and after 2-3 seconds I realized my race was over at the moment enter in the pits Anthony Ishak also has to avoid me had to make a risky maneuver for
his race mine just was over.Sry Anthony and Congratulation for your 3° Position :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%