Season 7 race 2 monza

Well great practice, noticed my graphics card have a few problems but anyway.

Quali- great didnt expect 11th on my first time back really since season 5.

Race- bad start but it was all fine till lap 3 at the end of it my game frooze and then came back and graphics went messed, was able to get to the pits and fixed damage and the strange graphics. Then next lap same thing same place, so i was out.

sorry to any one caught up in my computers small self destruction moment but iam just about to buy a new card. (this was the excuss i needed to get one haha ;) )

Hope you all had a good race and cya next time out

q p5 - im too nervous all the time to get a better lap :-(

race p4 - :-( no podium.. i had a great hope for it .. but 3 spins in roggia is to many ..
ill only get david after the pit stop´s but when i was on 3 .. spin :)

all in all i was to nervous to make no cut´s and my driving skill´s was not enough to get a better position .. p4 was the maxium and thats ok!

im very happy now that monza is over .. see ya in singapur

Congratz to 1 reik 2 tim 3 david and all finisher !

+2 @ valter

Congratulations Reik, Tim and David T!

Q 21st or 19th? not sure now...

R: A very lucky 12th. I made a very silly fuel mistake and ran out of juice just as I approached the line to finish; splutter, splutter...

Great battles. Thank you all. More latter maybe. :)

and the more...

A great race! :cool:

I made a critical error in deciding upon my fuel tyre strategy; I didn't realize the race was 55 laps long and not the TV version of 53. Doh! I did two stops, 90/ 60 /60 on softs. One lap short on fuel. Confidently I crossed the line at the end of lap 52 and knowing I was a lap down I then discovered my error as we kept on racing. Uh oh, 7L is not enough at full throttle for two more laps!

With Vincenzo chasing me hard it became impossible to continue flat out and finish the race when on lap 54 leaving the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] lesmo the fuel gauge read 1.7 L and falling. Vincenzo passed me into Ascari and my car spluttered over the line just ahead of Nicolas a short time latter. Yippee and phew! Lesson learned, check the session info in future :redface:

I had some awesome battles especially with Vince toward the end, plus the one all important competitive overtake. Pit stops changed positions on both occasions and somehow I benefited each time. Pit crew did good work. Raced hard with several drivers and it was a pleasure with all concerned. :cool:

good race all

qual - 4th, couple of errors but happy enough with that.

race - 3rd, managed to get past sean in turn 1, then tim on the 2nd or 3rd lap so sat behind reik for the first stint in 2nd place, made my first pit on lap 17 and missed my pit box, this gave tim and christian enough time to pass me i came out and made up time to christian and passed him at the 2nd chicane when he spun out, from then on it was 3rd place all the way, missed my pit box a second time later but not by as much so kept 3rd, made very few mistakes during the race which is a first for me, hopefully it continues.

cya at singapore.

I finished the race and this is a goal:) but is only satisfaction in this evening for me, I tried monday on our public server and I did my pb and galvanized/excited I did a bit of lap with race setup and run in 1.22.6 so this evening I was thinking about good race but not so,more 1,5 sec in Q and R. I found the track a bit more slip (mine impression) i do bad Quali and race aarrgg disaster after start Im in battle with Peter at lap 3 a bit of car in 1st chicane someone spin so I brake but I hit Peter , I was gentle touch you in the back :D. sorry Peter.
After this Peter gained on me 5sec. tried push but no chance in Variante Ascari all the time goes in spurts and one time seems my car blocked on track, was thinking about connections , again in Roggia blocked a millisecond is short time but is ok for a spin,one time when i was leaving Parabolica too wide and go on sand, sure my fault this time:) .K guys think is better I stop here my report because at the end if I say all maybe more mistakes that laps on track:D.

Congrats PODIUM Reik Tim David

Thanks to our Race Director and rain-man Daniel for event see you on next track

Q, I was convinced I'd cut the first apex at Ascari so I esc to pits, having checked the replay.... guess what:redface:

R, So started last, got away moving to the right, had a little sideways moment on the dirty line but scooped it up and motored down to t1, pulled up to a standstill and waited my turn to go through:tongue:

After that it was great fun all the way to lap 27 when I had a little graphic glitch in the middle of Ascari which caused me to cut over the second apex at a strange angle, got a bit airbourne and lost it on the exit, hit the wall hard and lost a wheel, race over

Grats to Reik and the rest of the podium and a special mention to the following..... Ant M, Bob, Valter, Kurt, Peter, Charlie and Andy... we had fun:cool:

Jim

PS. I've recently installed 2 SSD drives which work great in general use but I have experienced a few little graphic stutters while racing, I've no idea why cus they are super fast compaired to the old drives?

Congratulations Reik, Tim and David :) well done!

Q:13 first lap on Variante Ascari make mistake and down to 24 place :frown:
R:11 :cool:

2 stop strategy..

1st stint 19 laps - soft - 80 liters
2nd stint 19 laps - soft - 65 liters
3rd stint 17 laps - soft - 65 liters

Thanks! Race Director, Congrats to everyone! very clean race :)

c u at Singapore,

Grats Reik podium and everyone who finished !!

Q: 3rd ,small mistake 2nd lesmo and had to lift

R: 7th, Race was great although still to many mistakes lol 1st few laps i couldnt brake right with shakey leg went backwards fast couple offs at ascari, having to drive long way round off track and pit was a fail. I hadnt practised pitting when lots of cars in pits i was like aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh slammed on brakes lol. Had some good battles through race with a few guys especially Cristian and Andy towards end was great driving. Also got a super sneaky pass on Nico as he let Reik lap him i followed :cool:

Cyas all Singapore!!

Grats to podium
Race was ok for me apart from spinnin on the start line:mad: yup cant beleive it my self lol
had to fight my way back to 16th but had great game of pass n get passed with jim, BIG UP :cool:.
cant wait for next race , cyas at Singapore were i hope to bring my A game this time lol

Grats Reik podium and everyone who finished !!

and the best, my friend vale
leaves me just "up and away":)
I came closer, but then have the
champs pushed from behind!

CYA at next Event

Q : 18, spot on

R : 14
I had an incredibly harmonious balance in the car. The car flew on the straights. It felt like I had jet fuel in the tank and the tires had a tremendous grip. I was afraid that the distance markers would be carried away by wind suction and hit some innocent spectator. The only thing I can complain about is that many pilots insisted on driving faster than me.

Singapore, haha​​! It will be my chance to take a horrible revenge!
Then I'll have even more speed in the car and nobody will be able to touch me.

CU there

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%
  • < 5 years