Season 7 Race 1 Spa Incident Report

TS 1384,20:Gaetano push me out at chicane l'arret de bus he was me in skis I slowed down a little one before the usual one and unfortunatley this happened accident where have broken the suspension and lost some second having to immediately return to the pit
that for a luck were close;it leaves some fault is also mine :(

Ye Dave R no problem mate wasnt ruined just a longer stop :wink:, mistakes happen, other peoples incidents may help stop it happening again to when we think of ways it could have been avoided:)

Yep, very true! Thanks for being ok about it bud! Being the new guy, the last thing I wanna do is upset anyone! hehe
Still getting used to competitiveness vs safety, although I think its been a fine line sometimes but if I do think its too dangerous, i'll definately back out :) Not been too bad so far, had a good start in the race got up to 7th i think from 14th on the straight to just before getting to Pouhon, but I lost it at La Source :frown: lol

lap 1 , eau rouge TS : 130.8,

i had to slow down behind Nicolai for safety reasons entering eau rouge when i got a small tap "twice" from behind by Nicolas rouge, the tap was not that strong but unfortunately it hit my rear right tire directly and surprisingly it was enough to cause a real suspension damage and the car was owe full to drive on cold tires and full fuel after that :tongue:

No drama Nicolas all good :) i enjoyed this race..

Well, I never felt I tapped you, but sorry for that. I checked my replay and I was very close to you at eau rouge, indeed, but on your right and I think I drove safe there. I've just uploaded my replay so you can check for yourself. You'll notice that your car was swaying at that moment, so maybe a network lag can explain this tap.

PS: someone tapped me before eau rouge (I think it was David McCradic) but no harm done.

Well, I never felt I tapped you, but sorry for that. I checked my replay and I was very close to you at eau rouge, indeed, but on your right and I think I drove safe there. I've just uploaded my replay so you can check for yourself. You'll notice that your car was swaying at that moment, so maybe a network lag can explain this tap.

Yes i believe it was a lag that caused that contact, it happened to me later in the race when i passed Anthony M , i did not feel when i tapped him but he did spin..
no worries Nico, at least we could have some fun :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back