Season 7 - Planning (Season 6 review)

Very cool stuff Vale! Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures and the story :) Did I understand you correctly that you were competing agains others on the Ferrari-simulator and that you got 3rd place?

Perhaps we should have a sticky thread for real life stories (and pictures) from our members?

THANKS GUYS:)

Very cool stuff Vale! Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures and the story :) Did I understand you correctly that you were competing agains others on the Ferrari-simulator and that you got 3rd place?

Perhaps we should have a sticky thread for real life stories (and pictures) from our members?

yes Nicolai 1 lap installation and 1 lap for get time better time win cost Euro 5,00 for race and 5minutes for do a time i never run on Fiorano and not have game Virtual Ferrari the screen was LCD 42" but with sun was hard see the track this is the reason because I had my eyes a bit closed is not concentration but for see better:wink:.

fantastic valeeeeeee !!a real pilote !! and grats reik for win nice pratice race !!

still forget to close my antivirus and in 1 lap on little scicane i go parking beacouse my screen go aut same publicityfrom antivirus :( but go good my personal test more figth with valter and fun like me new rules very interesting for strategy

Congratulations Reik, will it be your first?

Oh yeah! I'm happy and afraid at the same time. :) The "release date" his predicted to the 14th of March 2012. So there's still some time to get in touch with the new situation. I'll do my best to stay with you even after the birth. My girl is very faithfull on that matter (at the moment :))

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%