Season 6 Race 9 Barcelona - Weather

Yes indeed, the clouds created suspense/ doubt.

When I looked at the session info screen and saw the forecast was raining, I reordered my pit stop strategies with Wets default and Inters second. Lap 24 saw me selecting my original dry track preference, but I did find myself thinking about whether or not I should pit before Kurt or wait and see if it would rain.

id like to see more actual bad weather, i went high df last night because i saw the forecast was raining, might be an idea to actually make it rain at some point, only one weve had so far is watkins and it turned out great.

id like to see more actual bad weather, i went high df last night because i saw the forecast was raining, might be an idea to actually make it rain at some point, only one weve had so far is watkins and it turned out great.

It was very tempting to think last night "dark skyes, Daniel will not trick us again, I bet it will rain tonight". However, it is all controled by mathematics my friend, Daniel does not chose what happens :) Both you and I and many others learned last race that one cannot trust the in-game forecast (or the one showed in the telemetry).

After the season we should ofcourse review the way we do the weather and see if changes and tweaks are needed. I can feel the group's desire for more water from above :)

Maybe would be a idea to have a couple of wet races each season rather than the random that isnt to random at times. Maybe help to be more prepared at wets races watkins was good to learn, ive never done a full wet race tho.
I think for us as a group would be best to have a little prep at a full wet race, for everyone knowing race will be wet we can practise more wet and then we could all have a really good race with high race finishers in the bad conditions , side note the no speed limit in pits seems a good idea its there for saftey reason anyway we dont need that. It will be like old days in f1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back