1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 6 race 9 Barcelona INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, May 25, 2011.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

All OK :)

2. No incidents to report.

3. nothing to report.

4. NO incidents - thanks lord :)

5. No incidents :)

6. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I think no incident.

Sorry Anthony for my stupid misstake, standing on start straight:( I hope you did not get any problem from that trip on the grass.

7. No incidents :)

8. Tim McIver

Tim McIver
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium Member

TS - 131, Lap 1, Turn 1. Contact with Sean.

I got a good start,went past Sean on the inside. I wasn't sure if I was far enough past so I decided to hold the inside line just to be safe. I brake a bit early to make sure I can hold the apex, Sean pulls alongside and turns in, I run out of room and we lightly touch, Sean is bumped into the sand. That's the way it looked from my replay, I do of course await the server replay and Sean's perspective.

Edit: I should add, Great battle for the rest of the race with Sean closing in and me having to respond, sadly it was a battle waged on the clock.

9. No incident (unless I caused Anthony I. to speed in the pits)

10. no incindent to report..

that was very close Valter :), i normally check my tires on telemetry on the strait line and when i looked back to the main screen i saw smoke in the middle of the track , i did not know which way to go, decided to take the left side and i believe i tapped u a little bit, but everything went ok...that was a scary moment Valter lol...

11. i checked the replay and looks like u missed me there Nico :), but when i braked just before the light i saw u in my mirrors coming in hot behind me so i let the brake go but i am not sure if that what caused my speeding , maybe i was coming a bit fast as well :)..
    i start laughing when i saw u coming back in to serve the s&p with me, that kept the fight alive till the end :)

12. No incidents to report.

13. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

no incidents to report :)

I just feel sad for the good battles I interrupted, when I lapped fast groups with worn tires - sorry guys, but it was too early in the race to stay behind you until the end of race

14. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report

15. No incidents to report.

16. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks for being so generous m8. It could have ended in smoke and flames:)

17. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Only incident was me and tim at start wasnt sure where we both were i thought id left more room on inside after replay can see i turned in to early and over into to right lane , if id left room would have been ok, and maybe we could have had a good battle all way through race next to each other, instead of just on the clock still good battle at 10 secs up and down abit for whole 2nd stint:cool:

18. ......

19. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

having watched the replay again, i missed out that id made contact with elizer at the 2nd last turn, i think he was seriously struggling for tyres and going into the pits, he was extremely slow at the last chicane and i made contact with his rear end, i hope it didnt damage him, i recieved no damage and only felt a slight jolt throught the ffb, it didnt look as if it altered his line any either.

sorry elizer, id forgot about this earlier so didnt mention it, i hope it didnt cause you any damage, if it did im sorry mate, in fact im sorry anyhoo it shouldnt have happened, i take full responsibility for it.

20. All good David np
    I think I was editing pit menu ...