Season 6 race 9 Barcelona INCIDENT REPORT

TS - 131, Lap 1, Turn 1. Contact with Sean.

I got a good start,went past Sean on the inside. I wasn't sure if I was far enough past so I decided to hold the inside line just to be safe. I brake a bit early to make sure I can hold the apex, Sean pulls alongside and turns in, I run out of room and we lightly touch, Sean is bumped into the sand. That's the way it looked from my replay, I do of course await the server replay and Sean's perspective.

Edit: I should add, Great battle for the rest of the race with Sean closing in and me having to respond, sadly it was a battle waged on the clock.

I think no incident.

Sorry Anthony for my stupid misstake, standing on start straight:( I hope you did not get any problem from that trip on the grass.

no incindent to report..

that was very close Valter :), i normally check my tires on telemetry on the strait line and when i looked back to the main screen i saw smoke in the middle of the track , i did not know which way to go, decided to take the left side and i believe i tapped u a little bit, but everything went ok...that was a scary moment Valter lol...

No incident (unless I caused Anthony I. to speed in the pits)

i checked the replay and looks like u missed me there Nico :), but when i braked just before the light i saw u in my mirrors coming in hot behind me so i let the brake go but i am not sure if that what caused my speeding , maybe i was coming a bit fast as well :)..
i start laughing when i saw u coming back in to serve the s&p with me, that kept the fight alive till the end :)

no incidents to report :)

I just feel sad for the good battles I interrupted, when I lapped fast groups with worn tires - sorry guys, but it was too early in the race to stay behind you until the end of race

no incindent to report..

that was very close Valter :), i normally check my tires on telemetry on the strait line and when i looked back to the main screen i saw smoke in the middle of the track , i did not know which way to go, decided to take the left side and i believe i tapped u a little bit, but everything went ok...that was a scary moment Valter lol...
Thanks for being so generous m8. It could have ended in smoke and flames:)

Only incident was me and tim at start wasnt sure where we both were i thought id left more room on inside after replay can see i turned in to early and over into to right lane , if id left room would have been ok, and maybe we could have had a good battle all way through race next to each other, instead of just on the clock still good battle at 10 secs up and down abit for whole 2nd stint:cool:

having watched the replay again, i missed out that id made contact with elizer at the 2nd last turn, i think he was seriously struggling for tyres and going into the pits, he was extremely slow at the last chicane and i made contact with his rear end, i hope it didnt damage him, i recieved no damage and only felt a slight jolt throught the ffb, it didnt look as if it altered his line any either.

sorry elizer, id forgot about this earlier so didnt mention it, i hope it didnt cause you any damage, if it did im sorry mate, in fact im sorry anyhoo it shouldnt have happened, i take full responsibility for it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%