Season 6 Race 8 Istanbul - Weather

Hello everyone.

Sorry I couldn't make the weather for the China re-race, but I have found some time to post the first forecast for the race in Turkey:

Istanbul doesn't have any particularly wet or dry weather in May. On average 25 % of the days is somehow affected by rain. Both longer lighter rain and shorter showers are possible.

The next one will be posted tuesday next week, the 10:th of May, at 18:00 UTC (that's 19 o'clock UK summer time).

------------------

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: It's a cloudy day with risk for rain during the entire day. If it falls it will probably be light to medium and last over longer periods.

Day 2: The clouds are looking to clear off almost completely during the night and we will have a sunny racing day, with very little chance for rain.

Note: it's coming a bit earlier today because I am still at school. Don't know if I could be able to post it at the standard time, so I did it right now when I got some time. Hope there is no issues with that.

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: It's a cloudy day with risk for rain during the entire day. If it falls it will probably be light to medium and last over longer periods.

Day 2: The clouds are looking to clear off almost completely during the night and we will have a sunny racing day, with very little chance for rain.

Note: it's coming a bit earlier today because I am still at school. Don't know if I could be able to post it at the standard time, so I did it right now when I got some time. Hope there is no issues with that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back