1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 6 Race 8 Istanbul - Weather

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Daniel Hansson, May 4, 2011.

1. Hello everyone.

Sorry I couldn't make the weather for the China re-race, but I have found some time to post the first forecast for the race in Turkey:

Istanbul doesn't have any particularly wet or dry weather in May. On average 25 % of the days is somehow affected by rain. Both longer lighter rain and shorter showers are possible.

The next one will be posted tuesday next week, the 10:th of May, at 18:00 UTC (that's 19 o'clock UK summer time).

------------------

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
    11:00 - Practice
    14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
    11:30 - Warmup
    14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: It's a cloudy day with risk for rain during the entire day. If it falls it will probably be light to medium and last over longer periods.

Day 2: The clouds are looking to clear off almost completely during the night and we will have a sunny racing day, with very little chance for rain.

Note: it's coming a bit earlier today because I am still at school. Don't know if I could be able to post it at the standard time, so I did it right now when I got some time. Hope there is no issues with that.

2. Thx Daniel :)

3. Thx Daniel :)

4. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thx Daniel :)

5. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks Daniel

6. Thank you Daniel

7. thanks daniel

8. thanks Daniel

9. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

thx Daniel! :)

10. oh what the heck!? Thanks Daniel :wink:

11. The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
    11:00 - Practice
    14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
    11:30 - Warmup
    14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: It's a cloudy day with risk for rain during the entire day. If it falls it will probably be light to medium and last over longer periods.

Day 2: The clouds are looking to clear off almost completely during the night and we will have a sunny racing day, with very little chance for rain.

Note: it's coming a bit earlier today because I am still at school. Don't know if I could be able to post it at the standard time, so I did it right now when I got some time. Hope there is no issues with that.

12. Thanks daniel.

13. THX!

14. Thank you Daniel.

15. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks Daniel:)

UMMMMM? Quali rain Race sunny racing day. will be a good mix on grid:D

16. Thanks Daniel:)

17. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran