Season 6 Race 7 Shanghai - Weather

Hi all. :)

I've read the Shanghai chat thread and think it is uncertain if the China event will take place next week or in two weeks. That's why I'm waiting to post the first forecast untill tomorrow. Hope it will be all right.

-----------------

It seems we are going to wait untill next week for the first forecast.

-----------------

For the next race in Shanghai we have the first weather forecast right here:

In this part of China the weather varies a bit this time of year. Showers with intensity ranging from light to heavy appear the most, but longer rains are also highly possible. The average chance for rain to occur sometime during a day is 30 %.

The next one will be posted tuesday next week, the 26:th of April, at 18:00 UTC (that's 19 o'clock UK summer time).

-----------------

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A clear day, with very little chance of rain.

Day 2: Risk for rain primarily during the first half of the day. It looks as if it could have medium intensity and last about an hour.

------------------

Re-race weather:

Sorry guys, but it won't be another forecast or new weather file for tomorrow. :frown:
I haven't had the time. I am still in school right now.

Hope to get the time to post the first forecast for Istanbul tomorrow.

We have a different kind of pollution :spam:

Nico, now the spam post has gone can you remove this post as it looks like its now pointing at your post:redface:

Hi all.

For the next race in Shanghai we have the first weather forecast right here:

In this part of China the weather varies a bit this time of year. Showers with intensity ranging from light to heavy appear the most, but longer rains are also highly possible. The average chance for rain to occur sometime during a day is 30 %.

The next one will be posted tuesday next week, the 26:th of April, at 18:00 UTC (that's 19 o'clock UK summer time).

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A clear day, with very little chance of rain.

Day 2: Risk for rain primarily during the first half of the day. It looks as if it could have medium intensity and last about an hour.

thx Daniel!

Now I wonder if the rain risk for the first half of day 2 eventually influences the second half of the day, too. Race day will show it... I can't wait it! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%