Season 6 Race 7 Shanghai - Incident Report

to Mr Anthony

my mistakes were because of video lags. Sorry for that.
I did not wait for some guys. That is really my personal fault. Some kind of madness happened to me - I did not realise what was happening and how I could have done so many incidents in such a short time.

Sorry guys, I am really not a Presto prepated driver.

Alex , you are an excellent & top driver at Presto *so it was a bit of a *surprise for me to see you *acting this way at the *last race. I am sorry , it a moment of frustration when I wrote my post.*

*Things happen so let's have some good fun in the coming races :):) ..

@ Valter, that is ok M8 , at least I had some nice battle with you few laps :):)

Cheers*

Sent from my iPhone

I had lags during first lap, and touched 3 cars from behind causing their off's or spins. Have no replay to check my victims and the time stamps. Sorry guys :(

The server replay is availeble through the PrestoGP Updater

I do wish you take a look at the incidents. Knocking 3 cars from behind within the first two laps or so is extreme and deserves a thorough investigation and report from the perpitrator. There are no sign of lag on the server replay when the incidents takes place. Such can not happen again, to anyone, therefore we need to find out what went wrong and decide how to avoid it in the future.

I am really guilty for all I've done during the first lap. I had to be extremely careful while having those graphic issues, but I was not. So I will accept any punishment the RD would choose.
Disqualifying for the next race? Start from last position? What will it be?

I am really guilty for all I've done during the first lap. I had to be extremely careful while having those graphic issues, but I was not. So I will accept any punishment the RD would choose.
Disqualifying for the next race? Start from last position? What will it be?

We don't operate with penalties. I just want you to review your own incidents like everybody else. You made three mistakes during the first lap that greatly compromised the race of three others, and from what I can read you haven't even looked at the replay. The server replay shows that you had at least enough graphics to control your car closely around others, and you have made no attempt explaining what happend. (just saying graphic issues is very vague, if you look at my report you can see I explain exactly what happened during my lag's).

TS 142 Alex Galyutin vs Anthony Ishak
Entering slow left hander I touched Anthony's rear. Both spun. I have to say that during the first lap my graphic card 'stopped' for a short moment few times, and the cars I were behind appeared closer than I expected them to be. I do always care about the safety, and I never try to 'win the race in the first corner'. This contact was not my intention, and it even was not my driving mistake, it was just an unpredictable video behaviour. But anyhow this is completely my fault, I had not to push that much while having those graphic problems.

TS 187 Alex Galyutin vs Valerio Vinassa
I touched Valerio's left rear in the last corner of S2. I did not expect him to be that slow in this corner. This is my driving mistake.

TS 206 Alex Galyutin vs Anthony Moufarrege
While cccelerating in the long right hander before the long straight I followed inside line, but was too optimistic on accelerating, and my car slided to the outside line and touched Anthony's rear right wheel. Here I had the same graphic problem as in TS142 incident, but it does not excuse my aggression and overoptimistic maneuver. Completely my fault. (It was a bit similar to what happened to Fabian in Australia).

All these 3 incidents are MY MISTAKES, and I am really sorry that they had happened.
But the main problem was that I did not wait for Valerio and Anthony M!!! Guys, I don't know what to say here, it was kind of madness in my head that night..... I am sorry.
AND I PROMISE, THAT I WILL NEVER DO ANY NOT GENTLEMEN THING ANYMORE!
See you all in China again. I will take extra care about the safety and gentlemen behaviour.

1637 Jim Hawley, sorry Jim is not my fault was a big lag..

I have looked at it, and this incident is identical to Alex's in the following ways:

-another driver's race was greatly compromised
-no analysis offered except big lag/graphic issue
-the server replay shows no sign of lag.

Although in danger of sounding like a broken record, I have to say the same to you as I did to Alex two days ago:

You need to explain the incident in detail. When was the lag? How did it affect the incident?

I am not saying that a lag didn't cause the incident, but when one crashes into a co-racer like you did to Jim one do need to offer a more detailed analysis/explanation (especially when the lag is not visible and thus self explanatory on the server replay).

The server replay shows you following Jim, being only a couple of tenths behind him. Going into turn 6 you brake about 10 meters later than Jim. You change lanes while braking as not to rear end him, but as Jim starts turning in the incident is unavoidable.

You need to explain the incident in detail. When was the lag? How did it affect the incident?

Hello!

Im sorry for delay.. Some times I do not write thread for my poor English, is so hard to explain..

I was behind Jim, Jim's car stop in front of me, I tried to make right to avoid contact but Jim's car disappears, then when I braking for turn 6 suddenly appear in front of me, was a surprise I do not had chance to avoid contact, I wait for Jim to recovery race I lose 3 places .. So sorry Jim, but I said before I can't do anything.. really, my best thing is a clean race, I drive to avoid any contact for no change destiny of my friends racers..

this video explain better the incident;

other point of view

Thanks Nico, for support

Vinny

Thanks for the video:) all is forgiven mate:love::)

That's bad lag, looks to me more like server/internet lag as opposed to your video/graphics, which is most likely as it was shortly before all the LC's happened

Jim

Thank you very much Vincenzo :)

You explained the incident perfectly with those videos.

I hope you do not think I ever doubted your safe driving intentions, because you have a VERY strong safety record at PrestoGP :)

That's bad lag, looks to me more like server/internet lag (...)
I do not think it is a server lag as the server replay shows no sign of this. I am guessing a local internet lag (short loss of internet connection), but I am far from certain.

An Internet connection jumps over many servers. We - the 12 LC's, must have been routed over the same faulty Internet server. The rest must have been lucky with a connection bypassing that bad server.
I experienced the same phenomenon as in Vince's video clips.

TS- 2625 ---------Contact with Valerio..

I locked the wheels and my car went sideways , I tried to correct the car toavoid spinning and my car came to full stop there, Valerio was behind me and got a small nodge from him and that was enough to damage my suspension and had to repair my car..

It was completely my fault, Valerio did not expect me to stop there & I am sure he could not do anything to avoid that contact, I am sorry Vale if I caused any damage to your car, for me it was simply a driving error on that turn...

Re-race :
TS - 239 Contact with Vale :-(

I was on the racing line and had not seen vale :-(
But it was my fault, I should have let some space for vale.
I hope nothing has gone broken
sorry vale, everything else was fun :)

Grats Podium and all finishers!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline