1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 6 Race 7 Shanghai - Incident Report

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Alex hit me, think incident of race but WoW that special effect:wink:
    Time 180.1
    Lap 1
  2. I had 3 big lags in the start of the race, lags that lasted +/- 1second. I car didn't move during these for me unusual freezes, so the effect was that I suddenly reappeared that amount of time further back the grid. After the 3rd and last lag I had moved from 6th to 8th and lost around 5 seconds. I didn't notice that anybody went off because of this, but I did see cars close in my mirrors when I reappeard. I have to check the replay, will edit this post.
  3. I had lags during first lap, and touched 3 cars from behind causing their off's or spins. Have no replay to check my victims and the time stamps. Sorry guys :(
  4. to Mr Alex...

I do not think you were ready for this race m8....!!! you ignored all thesafety rules and took out 4 guys couple of turns from the opening lap ...thatis no good m8..

- You took me out at turn 2 , broke my car and ruined my race..after that you challenged Joe and pushed him out to pass him, then immediately attacked Valerio sent him in the air and ended his race and kept going without waiting for him then strait after that you kicked Anthony M from behind and put him into a spin...all thatin few turns !!

That is not a presto prepared driver..sorry...
  5. No incidents to report ( i think have to look at replay)
  6. No incidents to report ( i think have to look at replay)too :)
  7. No incidents to report. I'll edit my post after reviewing the replay if I find something.
  8. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

no incidents for me :)
  9. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Some incidents for me, I got turned around twice shortly before the LC's, broken suspension, race kinda over

I havn't bothered with any more detail as it's probably irelevent now

10. to Mr Anthony

my mistakes were because of video lags. Sorry for that.
    I did not wait for some guys. That is really my personal fault. Some kind of madness happened to me - I did not realise what was happening and how I could have done so many incidents in such a short time.

Sorry guys, I am really not a Presto prepated driver.
  11. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

ye sos jim i bumped u into 2nd last turn gutted we having good battle i locked up braking a bit to late :( .
  12. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

It's cool m8

13. Christian Di fillipo, at the end of the big straight line, i touch you a few in the corner, happily without dammage.
    Anyway: please excuse me mate.

Some little frictions with Eliezer Bartik also, but it was in battle time, good moments for me, i hope you think the same Eliezer.
  14. Lap 15:
    I rear ended Anthony I. at the end of the long straight. I waited of course, and received no damage from the punt.Very sorry for that Anthony. It was a motivation stopper. :(
  15. I am uploading the server replays now, they are named Dedi_Chinese_GP_etc.

Please have a look at the server replay if you were mixed up in an incident where further evidence is needed.
  16. hi all

lap 1 got rear ended by alex. he didn't even wait for me,nor did he say sorry!! i thought this was a "gentlemen's league"!!!. he ruined my suspension and i lost focus as i was upset and nervous!! then i was on track by myself so i logged off!! very frustrating morning!!!
  17. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

TS144 I pushed Cristian from the inside. Please forgive me Cristian.
    TS159 I pushed Anthony I from the inside. Please forgive me Anthony.
    TS361 I pushed Eliezer from the inside. Please forgive me Eliezer.

I can not explain why I was so aggressive. I've probably watched too many stock car races:)
  18. No Worries Peter, my car was already damaged from the previous contacts, things happen , i move on and forgive all the guys who hit me today :):)..
  19. NP Valter nothing happened :)
    Fabrica, was good battle and fun, I struggle with my car a lot there.
  20. Not dammage to report normal soft contact in the race for me :)very fun in race nice battle but lost connection the end :frown: