Season 6 Race 2 Nurburgring

Grats No.1 Reik and well done all.

Q: 11 very near my PB.
Starting Grid Pos: 10

R: P2
L1. Jim is chasing me, I'm chasing David McCradic
L6. In P7, now chasing Anthony, Jim is on my tail.
L9. I almost spin in Bit turn before long back straight chasing Anthony.
L11. Jim is closing from behind. I'm chasing Anthony.
L13. Anthony spins in Ford turn I'm in P4. Can't remember when I had so much fun in a race. I'm able to race Anthony now when he only use one arm:)
L19. Jim is slowly closing in and helping me stay focused, thx Jim, my adrenalin glands needed that exercise. I can see David McCradic in front of me, he must have had some problem.
L19. Pit in P4.

L20. Pit out P12.
L22. it's still David, me and Jim.
L23. Now Gaetano is in front and Jim still chasing, what a race.
L34. Gaetano is 50 meters in front of me before Kumho and must go off track due to some stationary cars and loses control, I am lucky and get 3rd position. I have David McCradic in front for a short while before he pits and I get 2nd place.
L35. Gaetano is closing in from behind from 200m
L40. Gaetano is very close. I can see that he has problems with grip - just like me, and can't keep the car in the racing line all the time. I am lucky and manages to keep my position over the finish line. This old say is true. Even a blind hen can find a grain:)

Thanks to all of you who let me pass so smoothly, I try to keep quiet in the gamechat during race.

Thanks Nicolai for this enjoyable race.

See you all in San Marino

I always have problem with FFB after I ctrl+tab to desktop. I only know one way to repair it. Options/Control settings(the first page). I don't need to do anything there, just go back again and drive. It would be nice to have a shortcut.

EDIT:
Found this sulotion for rFactor: You need to map "reset force feedback" to a button/key. When it happens again, you just press the assigned key and FFB is reset and works.

RD forum, Attila Domjan says about GTR2: There is a hotkey to reset FFB settings in the game, if i am not mistaken Alt+F or Ctrl+F, try that while driving on the track.

http://www.racedepartment.com/race-...unday-21st-september-2008-a-8.html#post144654

Hi Anthony, I read yesterday evening your problem and start immediately my research , not remember well but maybe CTRL-F or something of this.Actually not have this problem so I cannot test if is right.This stuff tell me Mattia Gottardi long ago.I can tell you if press Ctrl-G you go in BULLET-TIME:wink: if press Ctrl-T HIPER-SPEED:wink: when you press again the same keys everything back in place.
I have contac Mattia and hope he speak soon.

C U mate:)

Grats podium !

Q. 6th , wasnt close enough to pb , alot of race setup running was hard to get into a flying in q.

Race was great fun with a few spins thrown in. Start good 1st 10 laps or so good then had little spin at last turn , rejoined 12th or so, later a little bump with alex when me and him bunched up with peter sos dude i did slow and try to avoid , then chased down andy and jim was great fun i put in some good steady laps was sure id be passing jim soon :) but when behind jim i spin just b4 last turn lap 16 i adjusted stratagy and made my pit stop early.
On the fresh tires i was fast again and managed to catch david Mcradic and Gaetona big thanks guys for letting me unlap you helped my stratagy had i finished and you both picked the same place to do it, great example of letting faster car unlap. Later had supsension problems due to a wall i was left thinking of what might have been lol

I'll pass you next time jim !!

Cyas imola :cool:

I had susp damage from the begining of lap 4, look at my fastest race lap 1.32.4:rolleyes: compared to those around me, the whole race I had someone at +0.5 or less, I had to make the car very wide indeed, I had to sweat for my P6, I'm well happy with the way it went:)

Jim

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years