Season 6 Race 2 Nürburgring - Weather

Here is the first weather for this season.

We will do as last season, unless you guys want to have it changed. That means an initiall forecast just outlineing what can be expected at this location this time of year. That will come on the wednesday the week before the race. The second and last forecast will hold a more detailed report, and will be posted the day before: tuesdays at 20.00 CET, which is 19.00 GMT (UTC) this time of year. Check last seasons forecasts to get a good picture on what to expect.

------------------------------

So, here is the first forecast for Nürburgring:

It is usually very cloudy, with many days, 50%, being affected by rain in one form or another. It could come as showers or during a long period of time, and has an intensity from light to heavy.

The temperature is set to the standard 20C.

The next one is due on tuesday 15:th of February at 19:00 UTC (current UK time).

------------------------------

I make the forecast for two days, and to be able to link these to the sessions you drive in I have (as last season) made a virtual shedule:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A clear day, with little chance of rain.

Day 2: Clouds move in during the night and remains there for the day, where they may drop rain. Either as a medium shower or a light rain over a longer period of time.

I make the forecast for two days, and to be able to link these to the sessions you drive in I have (as last season) made a virtual shedule:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A clear day, with little chance of rain.

Day 2: Clouds move in during the night and remains there for the day, where they may drop rain. Either as a medium shower or a light rain over a longer period of time.

I have updated the first post with same information, and I will do so every time.

quick feedback, the weather looked like default weather throughout the race (blue sky). I am guessing (based on what I can see from the file) that you tried to create clouds, alas the simbin brain apparently doesn't think values around 55 qualifies for clouds.

Excuse my use of the word alas, it is probably not used correctly anyway :)

Thank you very much for the feedback. This is always helpful. :)

Hmm, wierd... :confused: I designed it to make clouds, and had it set for around 67-68 for the entire race. I hope I did send the right file. Can you verify that?

Too bad it ended up with blue sky. Sorry for that guys if it was my fault.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back